What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Ticket update

mickdo

Coach
eels_fan said:
Well my dad was saying one person from the supporters club rocked up and said "i want the whole of bay (cant rememeber the number) and they gave it to him .. the entire bay ..
Well, if they have that many STH passes then it's hard to argue with that. At least they didn't dick around.

scottyeel

Bench
MarkInTheStands said:
EF I heard the same thing on the Line

I have just left the line 20 metres from the Doors or the leagues club. It apprently takes another 2 hours to get to the window once inside the club.

It is a discrace they should have opened the windows at the Staduim once they saw how many people were there at 7:00 am
MITS, were you the bloke in the grey t-shirt?

scottyeel

Bench
Only walked past you this morning about 9.15 with my mrs and young bloke and wasn't sure if it was you or not. She wouldn't let me line up she wanted to drive home. Lucky cause i told her it would only take an hour.:oops: Next time i'll say g'day.:)

scottyeel said:
Only walked past you this morning about 9.15 with my mrs and young bloke and wasn't sure if it was you or not. She wouldn't let me line up she wanted to drive home. Lucky cause i told her it would only take an hour.:oops: Next time i'll say g'day.:)

Yeah I am kinda Recognisable.

I also aparently have this look that is very disarming. people will out of the blue ask me questions and all. I hate Sidewalk Survays they pick me all the time.

Nah Cools Next time come up and say hi.

scottyeel

Bench
MarkInTheStands said:
Yeah I am kinda Recognisable.

Nah Cools Next time come up and say hi.
Will for sure. I also have a few Pitek race hats from work you can have if you don't have them all already,

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I was there at 11, left at 5, didnt even get into the doors, so I thought FFS im outta here. It doesnt hurt to miss a home game, at least I got tix to preliminary final and GF. But today was just poor, I stood at one spot for 40 minutes, what were they doing at the counter?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I rang online just recently, the Aussie Stad one is nearly sold out but you'll be able to get seats for the Telstra game.

Suitman

Post Whore
I just read this whole thread and it doesn't surprise me one bit. The Parra Leagues Ticketek window is the most inept, pathetic, disorganised, pile of sh*t Ticket Office I have ever seen.
I do not know who is responsible for it - Ticketek or Parra, but something seriously needs to be done with not only the logistics and setup, but the stupid losers who work behind the counter. They have absolutely no idea about customer service.

My experience - British Lions Tickets in 2001. I queued up at 3.00 am, I was fifth in the queue, and it took nearly 45 minutes to get to the counter.
When I did, they were sold out. Meanwhile, we had a Plan B, and had mates queueing up at Darling Harbour Ticketek, and they were at least 50 metres back, so lets just say 100th in line. That office had 3 windows open, and my mates got tickets. They said that they were organised and efficient. The queue moved quickly and everyone was happy.

I'll say it again.
Parra Leagues Ticketek is a f**king disgrace.

Suity