What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Ticket update

I arrived at 8.30am and left at 8.30pm, I got my tix but I can't feel my legs. 12 hours. I have nothing else to add. Im to soar to be angry at the moment.

Suitman

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
I arrived at 8.30am and left at 8.30pm, I got my tix but I can't feel my legs. 12 hours. I have nothing else to add. Im to soar to be angry at the moment.

I rest my case.

Suity

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah it was a lovely 10 hours, got there 8am, got served at 6. This game better be worth it is all I'll say. I did managed to read big league cover to cover at least twice but, and dennis' generousity in getting us doughnuts and coke is something I will forever be in debt for. Worst day ever.

if there is only 2500 people that are season ticket holders, what would happened if we have 5000-7000 STH? which i expect for next year with the boys going great

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well if there was 7,000 season ticket holders

that would mean 14,000 would go then there would only be 6,500 left for the other mobs season tickets and the general public.

Just got mine at 11:00 pm.

I did take a break at quit at 2:15 and Parra Mum came back for round 2 at 4:00 pm and was only 30 feet behind the people I had left in the queue.

They got their tickets at 7:45.

The time taken is that people are trying to get their seats or close for big groups which is slowing things down a great deal.

But when we got to the window we were done in about 4 minutes.

5 seats bay 25 best available. We are 1 row back and about 18 seats down from our season ticket seats.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Monday 9am-5pm season ticket holders from both Parra (and MAnly) can buy tickets from any ticketek agency

then 9am Tuesday whatever is left goes on sale to the general public.

Kornstar

Coach
I got there at 8am and got my ticks at 6pm, 10 hours, can't ask for much more though being surrounded by Eels supporters, we are really a great bunch.......considering the circumstances i thought we were extremely patient.....

Hellsy

Immortal
There were many games played in that line..... I spy.....

and COKE?? you got coke???? we only got water. I was so fricken hungova...

Clarkieel

Juniors
Well i got there soemtimes between 4 and 5 am byt he time I walked up from roxy. I was about 10th in line, and when the doors finalyl opened four people actually pushed in the front and took an hour to buy out a whole bay, yews they had a srack of season tickets but we were all VERY annoyed that we were lining up there (some old dears had slept the night) and these people who were something to do with the club got in ahead.....NOT FAIR!!

on the other hand though I am guessing some sort of special deal with the NRL that only the one place could sell the tickets so I dont blame the club for that!!

Nikki

Coach
Do you know what is gunna hurt all you guys that waited in line for up to and beyond 10hrs. You coulda got em at any ticketek yesterday. A mate of mine bought his at the enmore theatre and got his prefered seat by 9.03am.. Me thinks Damian Kelly should be in some BIIIG trouble!!!

eelz47

Coach
Nikki said:
Do you know what is gunna hurt all you guys that waited in line for up to and beyond 10hrs. You coulda got em at any ticketek yesterday. A mate of mine bought his at the enmore theatre and got his prefered seat by 9.03am.. Me thinks Damian Kelly should be in some BIIIG trouble!!!

are you sure nikki? it was said parra league only

Latest posts