What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Ticket update

Nikki

Coach
Well Joe was thinking of sending something into hadley and bringing it up at the board of directors meeting thingy. lol

eelz47

Coach
from the eels website

spacer.gif
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
1 September 2005
Following an agreement just reached with the NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE, we are pleased to advise that tickets for the Parramatta Eels home semi final at Parramatta Stadium on the weekend of 10-11 September 2005 will now be available for purchase by Season Ticket Holders at 9am on Saturday 3 September 2005.

These tickets CAN ONLY be purchased in person at the Ticketek agency inside the Parramatta Leagues Club, 13-15 O’Connell St Parramatta. Tickets will not be available on line or via the telephone.

Each season ticket holder is entitled to purchase 2 tickets for every season ticket they hold, and season tickets MUST BE PRESENTED at the time of purchase.

This preferential buying period will be available up until close of business on Monday 5 September 2005, at which time tickets go on sale to the general public.

Hmmmm whats MOST interesting about your information about the ENMORE theatre is that my mum actually works there and she didn't even open the box office til 10 (usual openning hours on a Saturday) and u think if she sold to others she would have had ME line up with HER ticket as well as mine to purchase at the Leagues club?????????????????????????

Nikki

Coach
Well mate, I am not 100% sure if it was the enmore coz I wasnt there with them but they definately bought if from somewhere other than parra lgs or st george lgs. I am actually getting a copy of the ticketek receipt thing just so I can prove myself.

And then again, maybe your mum just dont like ya!

junior009

Juniors
I can't believe you guys all waited as long as you did. I saw the lines and at 9am and didn't bother. Figured it would be quieter today. Waited for 5 mins and got basically the seats I wanted at 3pm this arvo!!!!

For anyone who hasn't got tickets yet, don't worry there are still HEAPS of tickets left!!!

Nikki

Coach
And I will provide... And are you gunna prove that ya mum actually works at the enmore theatre, coz when I was there to get GF tickets the chic was hardly over 21!!!

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
who cares how he/she got the tickets.....but i dont think kelly would make a mistake like this! either the ticket agent at enmore stuffed up and sold reserved tickets, or your friend bought them through another mean....scalpers maybe.....i did see people buying a hell of alot of tickets yesterday?

Nikki

Coach
Ok, until I get his exact words and proof I am gunna back off this one. Will get back to everyone as soon as I can tho, coz it is not very fair if other clubs had an advantage

Just checkin in for the proof. Its actually going to be good to see this proof cause my mum checked with Ticketek and they deny it happened so it would be good to see the ticket stubb and take them to task publically I think. ESPECIALLY with all of us who waited at least 9 hrs for tickets don't u think???

eelaholic

First Grade
Of course a company like ticketek will deny any wrong doing for something like that such as selling tickets outside of the only designated venue considering the hype around the blunder by fitzy and parra leagues! I too will be peeved if someone got tickets elsewhere considering I was lucky and only had to wait 6 hours for my tickets and not 12 like others. But surely someone would not make something up like that and say they bought tickets somewhere else as a joke or just to upset someone. Its probably possible to have sold them somewhere else, and its possible to deny it as well, afterall who can double check if they are telling the truth or not and prove them wrong? But just to add insult to injury, it would be good to see the evidence, or at least an apology from the other ticketek agent.