What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Question

Which member of the posse would you prefer to date?

• half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nibbs

• Thierry Henry

• DIG

• Godz Illa

• weasel

• That Guy

• PJ Marshall

• Special K/Hulka

• Total voters
Hey Mel I watched Home N Away 95 yesterday...Sally's rebel/goth looking BF stole Jack's guitar and set it on fire!! Jack caught Sally putting the $50 Gus stole outta Alf's till back. He stole it to buy Sally a walkman! whoo tapes! :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
omg DIG! You're even more of a H&A junkie than I had thought! I'm lovin it.! I remember the bit about setting Jack's guitar on fire, but I dont remember the $50. Did you just find some random tape that had H&A on it?

Melstar said:
omg DIG! You're even more of a H&A junkie than I had thought! I'm lovin it.! I remember the bit about setting Jack's guitar on fire, but I dont remember the $50. Did you just find some random tape that had H&A on it?

hahaha..nah there's re-runs on TV over here!!! weekdays on prime lol.

Chloe hasn't entered the picture yet...omg I might have to set the VCR for when she shows up though...

El Coconuto

Bench
DIG for sure! He epitomises all that is cool in the world of 'bomb diggeties'!

(Except for the Rasputin thing, he was a tool) ;-)

Melstar

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
This has to be one of my favourite threads ever.

thats only because it has slowly turned into a thread about something you are most passionate about - Home and Away

Ahhh DIG, I really shouldnt have mentioned the VCR should I? I can only begin to imagine the kind of work out those tapes of Chloe will get :lol:

Latest posts