What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Question

Which member of the posse would you prefer to date?

• half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nibbs

• Thierry Henry

• DIG

• Godz Illa

• weasel

• That Guy

• PJ Marshall

• Special K/Hulka

• Total voters

Alba

Coach
That Guy said:
Why is that?

just the hung like a donkey bit i dont know it hit me in the right place ...!! a guy sayin that about another guy! :lol:

That Guy

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
Melstar said:
Bobby DIGital said:
haha is that Daniel Amalm in your avatar Mel?
:shock: How do you remember Daniel? Its not him though, its Anthony from Aus Idol :oops:

looks like I need to start trying to get a few more votes for my fave boy lol

ohhh what? Illa has a campagin manager....no fair. Sheesh no wonder... :p

But yeah Mel I was an H&A fan back in the day...haha. Rushing home from school....not even taking time to get outta my uniform..salivating over Kristy Wright. lol

Yeah they're replaying all the old episodes on Prime over here...sh*t its got all the greats....Jack, Curtis, Shannon, Selina, Chloe (ohh baby) and Irene with bleach blonde hair!!

Are the old ones back on prime?? I mite have to have a geeze at them some time.

Yeah I was totally juicing on Kristy back in the day.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bobby DIGital said:
Word..I ooze charisma..and I reek of awesomeness.

And don't get me started on my high octane coolosity factor..
Bobby DIGital said:
Your humiliation will only add to my beauty...
Bobby DIGital said:
Like I said in the "8 person ultra cool msn chat" last night
I couldn't be bothered going back any more than 3 weeks through all your pathetic shithouse posts.

That Guy said:
Madunit, I hope your happy about what you did to half!!
Go and get some facts, an idea and a frontol lobotomy. Make sure when they are slicing your scalp open that they don't chop your dick off.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahaha

I done nothing to half, half knows it too. But these gimps have nothing to attack me with so they make shit up to try and bring me down.

They just end up looking more pathetic than I thought they ever could be.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Oooooh! :oops:

This is about his absence here. I was thinking....well with the topic of the thread and all....

Oh never mind. :lol:

madunit said:
Bobby DIGital said:

Bobby DIGital said:
Bobby DIGital said:
I couldn't be bothered going back any more than 3 weeks through all your pathetic shithouse posts.

That Guy said:
Go and get some facts, an idea and a frontol lobotomy. Make sure when they are slicing your scalp open that they don't chop your dick off.

Unit first of all, you cant see me. Plain and simple.

Second of all, That "humiliation will only add to my beauty"...and all the lines we were using that night, were direct quote's off streetfighter. :lol: We were just having a bit of fun, and you guys were taking it sooo seriously...it was quite funny.

I didn't dub them the "8 person ultra cool msn chats" first. I think my paisan Illa did. The chat being what we were calling cool. But yeah the participants are way cool also.

And I do reek of awesomeness....in the sense of Nibbs story.

That Guy

Juniors
madunit said:
Bobby DIGital said:

Bobby DIGital said:
Bobby DIGital said:

That Guy said:

lol, you went through 3 weeks of posts just to post that?

...and btw your comeback about the lobotomy and shit was pretty lame

oh, and yeah that msn chat was totally cool, WAY too cool for you to be involved

Melstar said:
I'm innocent I swear O:) I cant help it if all of a sudden all these people feel compelled to vote for Illa!

I never picked you to be a H&A fan. I was more of a Shannon fan than Chloe personally. What about Damo?? :lol:

:^o lol innocent in appearance...dunno about behind the scenes ;-)

Damo...hahaha! didn't he get Selina up the duff...haha she was such a hoodrat lookin thing. Shannon well she was pretty fine, but red heads aint really my taste...Chloe was just wow...especially in the era when she had her hair down to her shoulders with the highlights in it..and the nice outfits. eg. Short skirts and tank tops..with her beautiful smile lighting up my tv screen.

eg. :D
22.jpg

She was still hot later on when she cut her hair short...but they dressed her down a bit when she became a mum.

Melstar

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
:^o lol innocent in appearance...dunno about behind the scenes ;-)
hmmm... somthing tells me you know too much :oops:

Damo...hahaha! didn't he get Selina up the duff...haha she was such a hoodrat lookin thing. Shannon well she was pretty fine, but red heads aint really my taste...Chloe was just wow...especially in the era when she had her hair down to her shoulders with the highlights in it..and the nice outfits. eg. Short skirts and tank tops..with her beautiful smile lighting up my tv screen.

She was still hot later on when she cut her hair short...but they dressed her down a bit when she became a mum.
I wonder what happened to Damo. What about Fin? She was a hottie from what I remember. When Chloe cut her hair, she wore some hideous hats for a few weeks, I preferred her hair longer.

I don't know what you're talkin bout ... ;-)

Illa tried to diss me earlier on MSN about my H&A watching days...but yo I wasn't havin it. :lol: Remember this is the guy who was telling me all about Wes Patten being on the show...filling me right in :mrgreen:

From my memory Fin was pretty hot...Nathan the other brother who came outta jail was a dick-whack.

I distinctly remember Angel's best friend Sarah being hot. And it seems like every extra was hot lol...I dont watch it anymore really...I think Tammin Sursok is hot...but way hotter when she had her hair a lil lighter..

My personal fav ever Home & Away moment: When Jack had that dog named "Cassanova" And it broke into Alf Stewart's store and messed the whole place up..And Jack went in after it. All of a sudden Alf arrived..Jack was hiding in an elevated position..He threw a big bag of flour over Alf's head and bolted out the door while the old fool was screaming "Ya flamin mongrel!!" .. :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I voted for Godz Illa as I am all for peace and harmony.

But I've also gotta give DiG a huge thumbs up - I'm probably biast being his dead cyber mum though.

Melstar

Juniors
Bobby DIGital said:
I don't know what you're talkin bout ... ;-)

Illa tried to diss me earlier on MSN about my H&A watching days...but yo I wasn't havin it. :lol: Remember this is the guy who was telling me all about Wes Patten being on the show...filling me right in :mrgreen:

From my memory Fin was pretty hot...Nathan the other brother who came outta jail was a dick-whack.

I distinctly remember Angel's best friend Sarah being hot. And it seems like every extra was hot lol...I dont watch it anymore really...I think Tammin Sursok is hot...but way hotter when she had her hair a lil lighter..

My personal fav ever Home & Away moment: When Jack had that dog named "Cassanova" And it broke into Alf Stewart's store and messed the whole place up..And Jack went in after it. All of a sudden Alf arrived..Jack was hiding in an elevated position..He threw a big bag of flour over Alf's head and bolted out the door while the old fool was screaming "Ya flamin mongrel!!" .. :lol: :lol:
haha, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Damn boys :p
Illa is a secret H&A junkie, I got him to confess not all that long ago.
I had forgotten all about Cassanova! That incident was hilarious.
My fave Alf saying is: "Its enough to make a grown man cry" I used to say it all the time, havent said it for a while though

Godz Illa

Coach
Bobby DIGital said:
Melstar said:
Illa is a secret H&A junkie, I got him to confess not all that long ago.
This is truly scandalous and slanderous, and any other similar sounding word. Surely there is some rule or Forum guideline about posters going around spreading and perpetuating vicious, completely unsubstantiated LIES. My impeccable reputation has been brought into question by this! And by who? DIG and Melstar! My two favourite people on here!! It's a betrayal of Shakespearian magnitude.
Let me now shed some rare TRUTH on this discussion. I used to watch Home & Away, that is true. Ok I concede that. But I definitely stopped watching once my teen idols Dieter Brummer, Melissa George and yes the great Wessie Patten left the show. In my opinion the show became crap from then on, and in my opinion I am 100% right.

PS Thanks for the vote PK, peace and harmony are just as important as TRUTH.

Godz Illa

Coach
Hahahaha you cant be serious DIG? Not that I want to get into this deep H&A discussion you and Mel are indulging in, but I just cant agree paisan. Shane and Angel raised the show to glorious heights, and it has been downhill ever since. Big ups to my man Dieter Brummer and the gorgeous Melissa. Melissa George too.