What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously - THIS team won the minor premiership?

Wobbygong

First Grade
It could be worse you could be a rorters fan, could you believe how their supporters all wept like babies across the TV screen, it was truly fantastic viewing.

gregstar

Referee
It could be worse you could be a rorters fan, could you believe how their supporters all wept like babies across the TV screen, it was truly fantastic viewing.
:( :( :lol: :( :( :lol: :( :( :lol:

Nugby

Juniors
I watched them play the chooks on Anzac Day at Aussie Stadium and if my memory is correct they came back from something like 16 - nil to win 40 - 16 (I think). 40 unanswered points against a side that included Hegarty and Hodges among others.

I'm pretty sure they played first grade that day. The second game where we got flogged, Hegarty and Hodges played. Hegarty had a blinder. And then losing from a 14 - 0 lead in first grade. F***!

STSAE

Juniors
Nugby said:
I watched them play the chooks on Anzac Day at Aussie Stadium and if my memory is correct they came back from something like 16 - nil to win 40 - 16 (I think). 40 unanswered points against a side that included Hegarty and Hodges among others.

I'm pretty sure they played first grade that day. The second game where we got flogged, Hegarty and Hodges played. Hegarty had a blinder. And then losing from a 14 - 0 lead in first grade. F***!

Ouch!!

:lol: :lol:

pyro

Juniors
Yeah the Roosters forwards were on fire in the second half of that First Grade match. Good old Moz clinched victory for us.

In the Dragons v Roosters PL match i thought the Dragons didn't really show up to play. That and the bounce of the ball went the way of the Roosters on the day.

Collateral

Coach
Wes is only signed up for another season apparently and his cousin told me the Roosters really want to sign him...he is a dragon junior through and through and Brown rates him so I think he would prefer to stay here then go elsewhere at this point in time.

Only risk is that he gets injured a fair bit.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Wes Naiqama seems to have talent and is a good Fijian bloke. Isn't he the player that healed his foot really quickly by ringing his mother in Fiji who told him to wrap it in leaves or something?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
Wes Naiqama seems to have talent and is a good Fijian bloke. Isn't he the player that healed his foot really quickly by ringing his mother in Fiji who told him to wrap it in leaves or something?

Tamazoid - a post on our forum that's not a pathetic troll. I dips me lid...

Latest posts