What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
l_caa11d6655826e88b7155d7383b499c0.jpg

Nikki

Coach
My fave Boogz moment. A 3DG gig at Parra Leagues last year and I had gotten there earlier than he others and Boogz was sittin on the window sill near the stage tuning his guitar. His Mrs had just let him go (idiot!!!) and he was sookin that no one loved him. Then he starts playing his guitar and singing Tip of my Tongue, by far one of my fave ever Diesal songs.. *SIGH*

Nikki

Coach
I had my photo with Boogz last night... WOO!! But he is trying to be tough and it actually looks like he is gunna punch me in the face :( :lol:

*Waits patiently by my hotmail account for PG to email the pics*

Nikki

Coach
Found one of Eks I dont think I have posted yet... Hmmmm Eks... I did poke him last night.. He needs to get back to training :lol:

pb1.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Lol, yeah I poked him.. He got off lightly compared to the man handling I did of his brother!!! :lol:

*Eric, Eric.. I love you :ls:* :lol::lol::lol:

Nikki

Coach
I got my piccies off PG...

Me and Eks.. *POKE, POKE*

PB1-2.jpg

And me and Boogz. He is not trying to punch me in the face... Just "act" tough

PB2-2.jpg

Latest posts