What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Stackers

Juniors
While out over the weekend, this guy we had been with all night chatting to etc says to me as Im leaving "do u have facebook? I'll add u and then we can catch up" I was thinking to myself ur not serious? what no1 has a phone anymore?! :lol:

Nikki

Coach
I threw my phone in the bin the other day. Who needs a phone when you got a facebook account :lol:

Mind you, I try and keep my facebook for ppl I have met, and my myspace for everyone else. Altho a few randoms have somehow made thier way onto my Facebook :fist:

wittyfan

Referee
Willy Zilly's turn this week. He'd be such a good catch!!!

Reader: It's cheesy, but I really miss my boyfriend most as Christmas time. How can I beat the holiday heart-break?

Willy Zilly: When there are loved ones we can't be with for Christmas, we're going to miss them. It's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. But although you miss him, sometimes it's good to have a break as it means it'll be all the more special when you see him again. Being apart also makes you stronger as a person and more independent. There will be times in future when you have to be away from each other and you need to be prepared for that. Time out is good as it means you get the chance to be yourself, rather than always being part of a couple. Try to concentrate on having a good time with the family and friends you are with and if it helps, know you'll get to see your guy soon.

William Zillman, 21,
Canberra Raiders

http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318628

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,5784769,00.jpg