What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe, it "could be the nail in the coffin". If sleeping around the office isn't, then what is? :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe, Witty's hair actually has a sort of a style, kind of a spiky messed up look.

Still a very hot photo!

wittyfan

Referee
Daryl Millard is up next. He's a real wild one!

Reader: Summer sun sometimes goes to people's heads. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a girl?

Daryl: I met an amazing girl once in a nightclub. We chatted for ages and she gave me her number. When I left the nightclub and got home I realised I'd lost the piece of paper with her number on, so I got into a cab and went all the way back to the club, but it was closed. I tried to get in but couldn't. The next day, one of my team mates told me that he thought she had a MySpace page so I spent the whole night setting a good profile up so I could try to find her online. Eventually, I found her profile and sent her a message. Soon we were chatting and swapped numbers again. We've been together ever since...

Daryl Millard, 24,
Canterbury Bulldogs

http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318628

Parra Guru

Coach
OK some oldies... These were the days when I thought Joey was the cutest thing ever!

gfc-59.jpg

gfc-54.jpg

gfc-41.jpg

gf-46.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
haha yep agree with you abotu the early days when it came to Joey. I certain thought he was yum! *oops, ok maybe I shouldn't have just admitted that. lol)

as for that 1st Eels photo..LMAO

Hellsy

Immortal
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Why's that?
Smile
Eyes
Nose
Chin
Personality.......

I dont care if we have signed Andrew Johns I do not like the guy at all and I do NOT see what people fawn over with him..... there are so many better ones in our game today

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
Thats not to say I didn't admire his game though..... I don't quite know if I thought he was God like alot of others do... but he certainly knew how to play

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Smile
Eyes
Nose
Chin
Personality.......

I dont care if we have signed Andrew Johns I do not like the guy at all and I do NOT see what people fawn over with him..... there are so many better ones in our game today

Like Kingy? :( I have nobody to pick on at Melbourne anymore!!

and Eric I guess? haha!

Hellsy

Immortal
He is.. and I know Matty isn't hot hot... it was more his personality and his smile that got me