What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
Dan Dan the pleasant speaking man?

No, he left years ago!!!! And he wasnt nice looking at all!
This ones name is Leo, he is on my facebook if you wanted to squiz

Hellsy

Immortal
This belongs in here:
Photo00410311310210020071203113102.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well there may not be any new ones of Witty :(
so I dug up an old one

Warriors15.jpg

Oh I never posted the autographs I got earlier this year on April Fools Day, with the Warriors

Picture003.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
John Williams shares his wisdom with us for this week:

Cosmo Reader: I got drunk at my office Christmas party and hooked up with the guy from accounts. Should I tell my boyfriend?

John: Hmm, that's a tough one! It depends just how far you went with the guy and how you feel about him. Is he someone you have always had a crush on? Do you see it going anywhere? Or was it just a big mistake because you were so drunk you would have pashed anyone?
Whatever the situation, your boyfriend is going to be pissed off. But, although you may be racked with guilt, confessing to make yourself feel better could make things a lot worse!
Although I would suggest you forget everything that happened and don't tell your bf, that's a big risk, because if there's a chance he could find out, it could be the nail in the coffin of your relationship. You need to think about what that chance is. If it was just a random pash and you love your bf and know he loves you too, go ahead and tell him, but soften the blow by treating him to something special first (maybe involving something in bed!)
And make sure it never happens again!

John Williams, 22,
Sydney Roosers

http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318628

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
wittyfan said:
John Williams shares his wisdom with us for this week:

Cosmo Reader: I got drunk at my office Christmas party and hooked up with the guy from accounts. Should I tell my boyfriend?

John: Hmm, that's a tough one! It depends just how far you went with the guy and how you feel about him. Is he someone you have always had a crush on? Do you see it going anywhere? Or was it just a big mistake because you were so drunk you would have pashed anyone?
Whatever the situation, your boyfriend is going to be pissed off. But, although you may be racked with guilt, confessing to make yourself feel better could make things a lot worse!
Although I would suggest you forget everything that happened and don't tell your bf, that's a big risk, because if there's a chance he could find out, it could be the nail in the coffin of your relationship. You need to think about what that chance is. If it was just a random pash and you love your bf and know he loves you too, go ahead and tell him, but soften the blow by treating him to something special first (maybe involving something in bed!)
And make sure it never happens again!

John Williams, 22,
Sydney Roosers

http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318628
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: