What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
I miss this guy
Wolves10367squad1.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Leave Matty alone AM. He's not exactly my fave player in the world but he's a funny guy and very cool, lol. And Hellsy loves him and that's all that counts!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hey peoples,

I got the Titans coming down this way next weekend, so am hopefully going to meet some of the boys, so do you guys have any suggestions over whom I should I go for? hehe. ;)

Stackers

Juniors
Thats a really nice pic Nikki... there that should get rid of that annoying little message at the top of my screen :)

Nikki

Coach
Stackers!!! Where have you been???

And just quietly... You'se may noticed Im a lil OBSESSED with the B-rod at the moment!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That poor, poor boy *shakes head*

Stackers

Juniors
My computer decided it wanted to go mental and it has taken forever to get it back and work decided we werent really being a productive bunch while having access to the internet for all the fun things! :lol:

Hmm Brod's a fresh faced little cherub isnt he... cute.

Latest posts