What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

wittyz chick

Coach
Listed as Daniel Allgood.. WTF?? It's MItchell
Allgood%2cDaniel%20NYCH09_346591_p.jpg

Auremi%2cTim%20NYCH09_283321_p.jpg

Cox%2cShaun%20NYCH09_332080_p.jpg

Mortimer%2cDaniel%20NYCH09_220838_p.jpg

Irvine%2cDaniel%20NYCH09_430249_p.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jess scrolling through Parra NYC players - "who's Mitchell Allgood, hmm Mortimer's cute, Shaun Cox is fantastic.... AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH ITS BUBSY!!"

wittyz chick

Coach
I saw Bubsy's photo in the little booklet thing as coach and decided to find the photo for you..

My favourite coach
Grima%2cJoey%20NYCH09_605783_p.jpg

OK now I am finally done :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Well done! :D

I am restraining from molesting my computer screen on several counts

wittyz chick

Coach
I have a feeling it was maybe 05.. I don't think Timmy had made his debut.. but don't quote me on that I'm not 100% sure

I wish Blake would come back to Parra [wishful thinking I know] I wish Tim would come back to Parra too but I'll settle for him back in the NRL at least.. :pray: :pray:

Fee

Juniors
I have a feeling it was maybe 05.. I don't think Timmy had made his debut.. but don't quote me on that I'm not 100% sure

I wish Blake would come back to Parra [wishful thinking I know] I wish Tim would come back to Parra too but I'll settle for him back in the NRL at least.. :pray: :pray:

They both look better in Blue and Gold.

Nikki

Coach
Can someone please enlighten me to the young one coming off the field with the water bottle in his hand? I'm guessing he's an u20s boy?
He sorta looks like Daniel Mortimer but at the same time he doesn't.. :?

Thanks = )

Its not Baiteri Sare.. Could be Mitchell Johnson, but not 100% sure. I just definately know its not Baits

Fee

Juniors
Nikki, didnt realise how good looking Broderick Wright is, quite nice.I know I have seen him a bit but I never really looked at him properly. I might drool too but dont have any left after seeing Ericcc.:o:shock::D

Nikki

Coach
Ooooo wait

Was going through my photobucket account and found this.. I love this photo
JoelBlakeTimmyFeleti.jpg

thmush.gif
I miss them two!! :cry:

I was watching Wigan V Harlequins on Sunday night and had a tear in my eye missing Tim.. Then I remembered the night he spewed outta my car.. Bloody Bastard :fist: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Nikki, didnt realise how good looking Broderick Wright is, quite nice.I know I have seen him a bit but I never really looked at him properly. I might drool too but dont have any left after seeing Ericcc.:o:shock::D

Hehehe.. Brod has the cheekiest grin.. Its all about the dimples!!

Nikki

Coach
Nah.. The body doesnt even do it for me either *I am actually scrunching my nose up as I type :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Latest posts