What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
0,,5939109,00.jpg

0,,5939113,00.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Im gunna watch that game back later as it was kinda awkward to watch last night, just so I can see how it happened.

sooperdooper

First Grade
my sister has here faves in the cleo bachelor: The biggest loser trainer and daniel conn...
she has asked me to ask if you guys could put pics up of both of these 2? as she has only seen the ones on cleo (myself being the good brother thought i could get more for her, why i dont know)
any chance guys?

wittyfan

Referee
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Oh, my guess what? Witty waved at me!!! :D I just missed getting his autograph thou..but a wave, that's pretty darn good too!!

That was heaps sweet of Witty! :D

wittyfan

Referee
sooperdooper said:
my sister has here faves in the cleo bachelor: The biggest loser trainer and daniel conn...
she has asked me to ask if you guys could put pics up of both of these 2? as she has only seen the ones on cleo (myself being the good brother thought i could get more for her, why i dont know)
any chance guys?

Here's some:

23531989.jpg

23531994.jpg

23531984.jpg

23507513.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Not a Daniel Conn fan, but love that tatt that runs down his side.. Dont wanna see it when those muscles go all flabby tho... Eeeuw! Hahaha.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Daniel Conn............................... :ls: :ls:

Ben Ross - i'd marry him if he asked... but i think he just asked some other chick... dang.

At least i got to talk to him BEFORE he lost his teef

roosters_rach

Juniors
Does anyone know where they stock the naked rugby league calendar?
its my friends bday tomorrow and i want to get it for her but cant seem to find it anywhere. i figured as this threads about hot players people might have an idea?
thankss for the help

just because hes gorgeous:
wingtat-1.jpg
wingtopless-1.jpg
Though he's not as attractive now hes in that disgusting red and green..

oh and haha, my friend and i made a team of the hottest players for each position. and actually put the players in a picture of the field in their rightful spots I would post it up, but its fairly embarrassing that we spent so much time on it.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i love that rooster rach's 1st two posts were in the EELS forum in the Sexiest Man thread... Welcome!!