What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sezer

Callahan

Juniors
i have been watchin the titans games last couple of weeks and this kid can play what i have seen so far real good 5/8 prospect anyone know anything about him

Elias1983

Coach
Only on a 1 yr deal looking for an oppurtunity alot of Dogs fans where pissed they lost him to keep Keating.

Yeh my boss is a dogs fan and he was absolutely filthy that they let him go.

He had been killing it in the lower grades similar to Barba apparently.

Callahan

Juniors
We talk about giving KS time to grow and mature but this kid has played half a dozen games and is killing it dint need time to mature love to see young talent like him in red v i think this could be another balls up like JT for the dogs

Minh

First Grade
JT left the dogs in the year that he started to show his true potential, it was a decision between Anasta or JT one had to go. They went on to win the comp that year so it was bitter sweet for both JT and the Dogs and the rest is history, wouldn't they love the time to make that decision again.

All this talk about size JT was considered too small for FG, didnt he make a mockery of that. Fact is some of the all time great players were and still are the smaller men. It's what's between the ears that count the most.

grouch

First Grade
We talk about giving KS time to grow and mature but this kid has played half a dozen games and is killing it dint need time to mature love to see young talent like him in red v i think this could be another balls up like JT for the dogs
Sezer is playing in his preferred position. When Stanley is playing five-eighth you'll see him at his best

Callahan

Juniors
If you watch sezer passing game and ks passing it's chalk and cheese sezer is crisp and and in my opinion can read plays much beter in fact he reminds me of andrew Johns

grouch

First Grade
Again, different positions. Pointless making comparison until Kyle plays five-eighth, as he will eventually

to_ddeath

Coach
Sezer is exactly what we need in the halves, creative and takes the line on constantly. Always a threat near the line & could cause us a lot of headaches in a few weeks time. Whether management gives a f*ck about that type of player for us remains to be seen...

T.

Stdavid

Juniors
He sounds exciting, as is Evander Cummins from what I have seen of him.
However, going by Steve Price's comments since the Manly loss nothing is going to change because he thinks Dragons just need to cut out a few errors and execute better, and they will be honky dory. Either he is in cloud cuckoo land or is just putting on a brave face for the media.

st.phil

Bench
He sounds exciting, as is Evander Cummins from what I have seen of him.
However, going by Steve Price's comments since the Manly loss nothing is going to change because he thinks Dragons just need to cut out a few errors and execute better, and they will be honky dory. Either he is in cloud cuckoo land or is just putting on a brave face for the media.

This is the question - is Price being stoic or is he just plain stupid?

Elias1983

Coach
One thing that doesn't help is that after the Parra game he said there were some really "good" periods of attack where we moved the ball well.

Alarm bells started to ring for mewhen he thinks our attack was good at times against a crappy Parra team.

I'm still prepared to give him the full 2 years to prove himself though, Many of today's coaches didn't start off brilliantly but then came good.

Callahan

Juniors
Stupid and shortsighted I think we could pick up sezer for a decent price and still have left overs for centre, put sezer 5/8 soward half morris back to wing beal fullback Jennings centre my thoughts

Callahan

Juniors
Actually shouldn't have said stupid take that back he coaches the mighty red v and deserve a bit of respect apology

possm

Coach
Stupid and shortsighted I think we could pick up sezer for a decent price and still have left overs for centre, put sezer 5/8 soward half morris back to wing beal fullback Jennings centre my thoughts

Sounds ok to me. Sign Jennings first, give Kyle and King a test drive and if they don't show the goods sign Sezer for next year.

Mr Red

First Grade
JT left the dogs in the year that he started to show his true potential, it was a decision between Anasta or JT one had to go. They went on to win the comp that year so it was bitter sweet for both JT and the Dogs and the rest is history, wouldn't they love the time to make that decision again.

All this talk about size JT was considered too small for FG, didnt he make a mockery of that. Fact is some of the all time great players were and still are the smaller men. It's what's between the ears that count the most.

good post minh....
and i think whats between the ears is really lacking at the dragons at the moment...
we have some awesome athletes but no one with a true footy brain apart from nightigale...

Latest posts