What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SFS x 2

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Any idea how tickets are travelling for these games? How many fans of other clubs are likely to go to these games?

If we can't get 90,000 people to go to a game in a region of 5 million then there's seriously something wrong...

Go Manly! and the Warriors! and the Sharks! and f**k the Storm! :lol:

Beaches Boy

Juniors
I think there was 31k or 33k for the Manly v Cowboys game there last year, With all the Kiwis on the Northern beaches and Eastern Suburbs shoule be 40K+

tbone10

Juniors
got my tix at 9:01 this morning and it had a pax of around the 6500 mark for sat game

Rovelli

Bench
We got 31,616 in 2003 for a Canberra/Warriors SFS elimination semi-final. I'd be disappointed if we didn't get better.

Special K

Coach
That warriors/raiders game was one of the best in recent finals!

I'll be getting my tickets tomorrow for the sharks game

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Got my tix for saturday night this morning. If i wasn't working friday night i'd have happily gone to both games, but such is life.

Calixte

First Grade
I'll probably head out for both games.

Ah. Lightning crashes.

This is Sydney's REAL problem.

Not enough of you prepared to go out and support a game of TGG if it doesn't involve one's own team...

Choppies is showing support for the GAME. Not a club.

Champion. :D

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Ah. Lightning crashes.

This is Sydney's REAL problem.

Not enough of you prepared to go out and support a game of TGG if it doesn't involve one's own team...

Choppies is showing support for the GAME. Not a club.

Champion. :D

Yeah and that's a problem only in Sydney.
:crazy: