What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sg ball and harold matthews try outs

hemeroid

Juniors
when r these tryouts going to be. im a gun and could excell at this level. does any1 no wen these tryouts are.

also wat r the age cut off dates for them for next season. thanks

nöyd

Staff member
Age cut-offs? I smell a rat...your last name wouldn't be PEARSON would it? :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Hmmm if i was down this way id be there, but it looks as if i'll have to play Colts up here in QLD the equivilant to SG Ball/Flegg

ParraMatt

Bench
hemeroid said:
when r these tryouts going to be. im a gun and could excell at this level. does any1 no wen these tryouts are.

also wat r the age cut off dates for them for next season. thanks

Hope you don't suffer from hemeroid pains on the field. Try hard.

hemeroid

Juniors
if i dont get some feedback i wont be able to try out
itll be your loss if i go to balmain or cantebury

so can someone tell me the date of these try outs and the cut off date for age groups for both sg and harold matts plz

bartman

Immortal
Hi there Guy,

I think noone has answered, because noone here knows! Harold Matthews used to be 15yrs and Sg Ball 17yrs, but not sure if they are being changed for 2005?

Your best bet about Parra trial dates is to contact the football office:
Phone: (02) 8843 0300
Fax: (02) 8843 0318
Email: pr@parraeels.com.au

planeteels

Juniors
i'm pretty sure the trials will be hold over the next 3 - 4 weeks at Cabramatta Sportsground...

Ring the Eels Office and ask for Andrew Hill!!!

eelusive

Juniors
you just cant come and trial.. they should send you a letter informing you that your invited to trial

eelusive

Juniors
div.1 teams are aloud to pick 12 players from there team to trial
div.2 is 6
div.3 is 3

the majority they pick are from div.1 obviously.. but you never know