What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sg ball and harold matthews try outs

hemeroid

Juniors
when r these tryouts going to be. im a gun and could excell at this level. does any1 no wen these tryouts are. im wantd by a few clubs but if balmain picked me id go there.

also wat r the age cut off dates for them for next season. thanks

innsaneink

Referee
October 9th '04 Leichhardt oval

HM's u/16-9.30am-rego 8.30am
SGB u/18-11.30am-rego 10.30 am
JF u/20 - 1.30 pm rego 12.30pm

info=David Kelly 0412 160 014

yappy

Bench
The Magpies trials are on Sept 18 so if you're keen to wear the black and white get onto the Footy Club 4628 4200 to see if you can get a run.

mightybears

Bench
and if you don't make the wests or tigers team!
eastwood is in your territory anyway

this was posted on the jumbles site by Fintan O'Laighin on [3 september]
taken fron the official norths site

North Sydney Bears Trials Information
North Sydney Bears will be holding Open and Invited Trials on the weekend of the 16th & 17th October at T.G. Milner Field, Vimiera Road, Eastwood.

Harold Matthews (U16s) & S.G. Ball (U18s) will be held on Saturday 16th starting at 9.30 am & 12.30 pm respectively.

Jersey Flegg (U20s) and Opens will be held on Sunday 17th starting at 9.30 am & 12.30 pm respectively.

Please be advised that all players should be covered by the highest Private Medical Insurance and all players will be required to sign an indemnity form before they take the field.

Step 1.

Register HERE [ http://www.northsydneybears.com.au/Trials/Register.htm ]

Step 2.

Print and sign Waiver HERE [ http://www.northsydneybears.com.au/Trials/Waiver.htm ]. Please bring the Waiver with you on the day of your trial match.

brook

First Grade
mightybears said:
and if you don't make the wests or tigers team!
North Sydney Bears Trials Information

:lol: I know norths have struggled for the last few years but you probably shouldn't advertise yourselves as the place to go if you're not good enough to get a run elsewhere :p

mightybears

Bench
i know
but as i'm advertising on the wests tigers forum i thought i'd be self effacing
so as not to cop abuse

hey we don't have our own thread!

brook

First Grade
ahh don't worry about me - its been too long since I've had a chance to pick on the bears I couldn't pass it up ;-)

mightybears

Bench
the though occurred to me as well
but i've since come up with 2 better 'excuses'

1. norths trials are after your mob's trials, don't want to deny a future champ just because some old tiger can't see the obvious!

2. we do well scouting outside our area, we found halligan in the wilds of waikato, pissed off he never play an all black test!
and we found jarrod mc cracken, and then let him 'cool off' up at port macquarie
only to find bullfrog moore had pinched him before we came back to him

i'll take my advert to the official site now!
mention wayne pearce's son to boot

barrytiger

Juniors
yeah thats right,i know that your harold matts side earlier in the year had a few parramatta rejects who stood out
mightybears said:
the though occurred to me as well
but i've since come up with 2 better 'excuses'

1. norths trials are after your mob's trials, don't want to deny a future champ just because some old tiger can't see the obvious!

2. we do well scouting outside our area, we found halligan in the wilds of waikato, pissed off he never play an all black test!
and we found jarrod mc cracken, and then let him 'cool off' up at port macquarie
only to find bullfrog moore had pinched him before we came back to him

i'll take my advert to the official site now!
mention wayne pearce's son to boot

hemeroid

Juniors
me?
well it depends.
im realistically good enough to play anywhere from 1 - 7 , so i wont decide where i will play until i see the lineup of the side and where it would be best for me to play. im probably best at fullback cause i am the best returner of the ball in the state for my age and ive never dropped a footy in my life so im as safe as.

hemeroid

Juniors
about wat?
fullback is probably my best position. ive been a wicket keeper at cricket all my life so ive been really solid at catching balls and im also a regional athlete, so im quick and a strong runner.

Vicious

Bench
Hemeroid sounds that good that I think we`ll just give him Moodies vacant wing spot now.Don`t worry about trialing.I don`t know who is more confident,Hemeroid or Benji???

tigerdude

Juniors
lol im a union boy but i thought id try out my luck in league, ive played reps before but i dunno if im good at league. Im trying out for the wing. I love to run the ball i hope they see the goods. I hope there isnt any biger wingers than me lol im 6 foot 4 and about 90 kgz lol this sounds gay but i dont care, i know all the general rules for league but tell me what is essential in a good winger.

Latest posts