What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shackleton gone for season.

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard he could be out for the year?
Any news please..WoW that would be a huge blow!

Last edited by a moderator:

strider

Post Whore
I got no idea - but when I saw the replay it reminded me of the one o'donell suffered which did him ALOT of damage (tore his muscle off the bone)

fingers crossed it won't be too bad :pray:

Fitz

Juniors
Daniel Anderson was on the radio. He said Shackleton was in a bad way, he stayed in hospital last night and looks like he will stay in again tonight. Said it looks it though it could be a 6 month injury.

Fitz

Juniors
Daniel Anderson was on the radio. He said Shackleton was in a bad way, he stayed in hospital last night and looks like he will stay in again tonight. Said it looks it though it could be a 6 month injury.

You can hear Ando in the news on the right hand side of http://2gb.com.au/

its towards the end of the latest national news

eel4life

Juniors
man hope not, they are being careful with the guy was just one of those things that happened in the game

Nikki

Coach
They just said on the NRL show on Fox that he has torn the hamstring off the bone and is lookin at 6 months. I miss him already.

EelsFan05

Bench
That a massive blow in a position where we have lost a lot of depth. Best of luck to the Shack in his recovery. It was a night of hamstring problems.

salvy71

Juniors
I feared the worst when I saw him doing the splits and now it seems to have come to fruition ....what a bummer ...especially with us losing a couple of our grand final back rowers to other clubs ...hopefully the poor guy can get back to full fitness for next season.

I am sad to hear this, I don't care if he left us or whatever, nobody deserves an injury like that. All the best to him!

Hellsy

Immortal
Farrrkkkk!!!!
Poor bastard :(
I never even saw it happen, think I was at bar, will have to watch replay.

fish eel

Immortal
This is really disappointing.

The ranga was making a real difference to our pack when he came on.

It was pretty clear he was going to have something to offer us this year.

On the bright side, when he eventually comes back, he'll be like a new signing.

Again.

Hopefully the next time it's fine. He's had some minor injuries before, nothing like this if I can remember. Poor bugger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Terrible news, not a good start in the blue and Gold for the big fella. Lets hope he makes a speedy recovery.