What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shackleton gone for season.

ROGUE

Juniors
I hope da"s more adventurous and doesn't resort to oake as a replacement for the year

Suitman

Post Whore
Any news on Reddy's injury? How long will he be out for?

I'm sure I saw him out there warming up before the game. Didn't see anything happen, or see him get any attention during the warm up.

I'm not convinced he was actually injured tbh. That's just my take on it.
As it was, Inu had an excellent game.

We'll find out this week I'm sure.

Suity

Ready4Reddy

Juniors
Am so sorry. Shack was our adopted player for the year. After the success of the Todd Squad last yr we thought we were on to a winner with Shack. Banner made, waved on tv, seen by Shack (he went as red as his hair) and boom 2 mins later and he was gooooone :-(

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oake will replace him. He was good in the trials according to many here.

Perhaps so, but it seemed to me that Shack was being used more as a prop. I, personally, have always liked Oakey for what he is - a lock/second-rower with some ball skills. But as a prop...

If we need a back-rower, Oakey should be first in line imo. But at this stage I think Pele should get the nod.

That's just my two cents, of course, and I will happily cheer on whoever gets the job. I just think we need to replace Shack (a big man) with another big man.

aussies1st

Staff member
Ouch for my Fantasy team and feel for the bloke. I loved his aggression last season for the Roosters and was looking forward to it this season. Get back soon.

lucablight

First Grade
Meanwhile, Parramatta backrower Shane Shackleton's season could be over after he tore his hamstring in the same match.
Carted from the field in the second half, he told The Sun-Herald of his agony before undergoing surgery.
''The doctor's looked at it and he's hopeful it's just the muscle and not the tendon, but I'm still not sure exactly how bad it is,'' he said yesterday from his hospital bed.
''Worst-case scenario, I'd say it's the season. But if it's not it'll probably be at least a month or two.''

Fingers crossed.

source: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...he-gets-chance-to-play-dad-20100313-q55m.html

Latest posts