What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shackleton gone for season.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Yeah, dont wanna lead people in the wrong direction.....but this "souce" has been wrong before. They also told me that we wouldnt lose Blake Green.

parra pete

Referee
It's gonna be, good news or bad news then...One or the other.
Like I heard a cricket commentator say once ....."a win, a loss a tie or a draw, all four are possibilities"...

bartman

Immortal
sh*t, had read 6 weeks but didn't realise there was concern it could be much longer.

Good luck Shack, he did well before the injury.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
And he looked impressive when he came on, he was bending the defence. Gees, when my wife and I saw the splits we thought oh oh... Lets hope its only 3 months max. We are thinking of you and your young family redgum.

Jodeci

Bench
Media release by the club was just put out

Out for the season

Had surgery and is still in hosiptal and will remain so

fish eel

Immortal
you've got to feel for the guy.

first game for his new club, and he was making a difference and he's gone for the year.

Hopefully he gets back to full fitness and will be like a new signing next year.

forward pass

Coach
That is shattering news but not surprising. It looked shocking.

i was really looking forward to watching shack!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
you've got to feel for the guy.

first game for his new club, and he was making a difference and he's gone for the year.

Hopefully he gets back to full fitness and will be like a new signing next year.

Definitely. Made some great runs straight off the bench...... was looking forward to him making an impact this year.

Motherbitchf**k. :(

mickdo

Coach
That is really going to hurt us. The only positive I think is that being so early in the season it gives his replacement (who will be inexperienced) time to get used to first grade.

Delboy

First Grade
Roosters played 2 inexperienced forwards yesterday, and they measured up.

Hopefully our guys that need to, will