What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shackleton

BissyB

Juniors
Preview of Sports section in Channel 9 news (4:30) just said Shackleton confident his season not over. If you are quick you might catch it. GO GO GO GO GO

Captain BF

Juniors
Shackelton in three words waste of money .
Did you go to the game last night? If so, did you sit on the far side of the ground? The side opposite to where the players come out. There was a 'Parra' supporter there saying that he is our worst buy ever because he got injured. You're an idiot and so was that bloke. I'm just hoping that you and him are the same person.

fanaticeel

Juniors
Did you go to the game last night? If so, did you sit on the far side of the ground? The side opposite to where the players come out. There was a 'Parra' supporter there saying that he is our worst buy ever because he got injured. You're an idiot and so was that bloke. I'm just hoping that you and him are the same person.

Agree, if they'd seen the trials the Shack added some starch to our defence when he was on. I hope he can get back but I'd prefer him to not rush anything and be OK. I think he will be even better next year.

parrachilean31

Juniors

No it wasn't me you goose so I guess your wrong believe me mate we bought him for alot of coin we could have keeped Kingston but hey we can feel sorry for all year but it's money which could have been keeped for Mateo inu grothe

parrachilean31

Juniors
Here is a question were was shack playing last year oh that's right roosters what position did they come last . That's warning signs we paid overs for that guy deadset

No it wasn't me you goose so I guess your wrong believe me mate we bought him for alot of coin we could have keeped Kingston but hey we can feel sorry for all year but it's money which could have been keeped for Mateo inu grothe
why dont you try learning the facts before you open your fat mouth? it was a salary cap issue that forced the club to lose kingston if there was any way we could have kept him we would have grothe even offered to take a pay cut to keep him here but the nrl wouldn't allow it

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
You cant be serious after the game grothe had last night and how he continually drops balls every match why would we put any sort of money towards keeping him, keep mateo and inu and let grothe go.
When morts and burt get back backline should be the following
1. hayne
2.burt
3.reddy
4. tahu
5. inu
6. kk
7. morts