What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shalom O'ofou young gun on the rise

justadragon

Bench
I suppose that there is more than meets the eye on this bloke, you would have to think that the Dragons didnt rate him enough to keep him or that the Broncs offered more money than the Dragons were willing to pay. Now you would think with our lack of quality forwards for 2023 what our amazing R + R team were doing, and I reckon I know the answer, it was organising a contract at Manly, and the focus on the Dragons was zip. Thanks Flanno top job mate, what compensation do the Dragons get out of this, for gods sake get Brownie here NOW !!!

BIG RIG

Juniors
I suppose that there is more than meets the eye on this bloke, you would have to think that the Dragons didnt rate him enough to keep him or that the Broncs offered more money than the Dragons were willing to pay. Now you would think with our lack of quality forwards for 2023 what our amazing R + R team were doing, and I reckon I know the answer, it was organising a contract at Manly, and the focus on the Dragons was zip. Thanks Flanno top job mate, what compensation do the Dragons get out of this, for gods sake get Brownie here NOW !!!
He is only on a train and trial at the broncos

Crush

Coach
Sloan, Sullivan, Amone, Feagai's, Coric, Lomax, Lawrie, Bird came back. Think we've gotten better at keeping some
3 of those 7 have asked for a release but we’ve denied their requests.
Maybe we need to work on not only keeping them (against their will in some cases) but also developing them into happy, healthy footballers.
Lomax is one that definitely isn’t reaching his potential, he could be anything.