What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

bluefox68

Staff member
So, do you reckon John Morris (or whoever our coach is) goes with Chad at 7 and Flanagan at 17?

Madsharkie

First Grade
So, do you reckon John Morris (or whoever our coach is) goes with Chad at 7 and Flanagan at 17?
I would think so blue. Can’t see Flange Jnr being a better option just yet. Not sure when he gets a chance. Might not be until injury upsets things, unless he’s absolutely killing it in NSW Cup...

Stake Removed

First Grade
I wonder if Kyle stays, if his dad losses appeal, he might want out, Parra want a half, and we might see Trindall in main squad

chewsta

First Grade
Duges is a gun and centre is his best spot by a country mile. Just hope the strapping tape holds the merkin together for more than two games at a time.

ghoti

Bench
Kyle is in a f**ked position now. Poor kid.

I thought maybe he'd be a better chance now...Flanno Sr seemed hesitant to put him in firsts and said his assistants were pushing for Kyle to be in the 17.. I feel like with Morris who coached him through juniors and doesn't have that added uncertainty with the father/son relationship is more likely to put him in..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Pretty expensive winger
Would pay $1.5m for Semi.

Dugan would be great under high ball, attack and defence. Strong dummy half runner. Good decision maker in defence, can catch and fall over the line, after Xerri has burnt it up inside.

Wingers are no longer blokes who hang around footballers.

carcharias

Immortal

Dugan would be great under high ball, attack and defence. Strong dummy half runner. Good decision maker in defence, can catch and fall over the line, after Xerri has burnt it up inside.

I reckon Quigs would pay 1.5 for a semi too

bluefox68

Staff member

I reckon Duges is a bit like Ferguson in playing style and ability - should easily manage either centre or wing.

However, he may be a little bit more protected on the wing, which allows us to play him more (weeks in a row)...

Latest posts