What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

ghoti

Bench
I thought signing of Eastwood was a gee up. Is it?

He reminds me of the big fat kid in the old days Junior League. Wouldn't do anything all game but would barge over for a try if he got the ball 5 yards out.

Good to have an experienced presence in the lower grades considering we're gonna be relying on a lot of youth even in firsts. Reckon he's gonna be great for preparing the young guys for NRL expectations etc, good signing...and f**k, if he gets form (idk if hes NRL standard angmore...) and puts pressure on our benchies then that's worth somethin

Special K

Coach
Newtown have always supplied their own players. This is by far the best they have brought to the table. Having Eastwood working with those young forwards at the Jets is huge. I've been around some footy clubs and having an old school prop for young guys to learn from is always a thing of gold for confidence.

carcharias

Immortal
Newtown have always supplied their own players. This is by far the best they have brought to the table. Having Eastwood working with those young forwards at the Jets is huge. I've been around some footy clubs and having an old school prop for young guys to learn from is always a thing of gold for confidence.
Yep

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Eastwood is a good buy for Newtown.

Quick between the ears on a footy field.

Be good for the young blokes.

chewsta

First Grade
So does that mean Eastwood could end up playing for the sharks if we get a few injuries? Or is he strictly Jets only?

Stake Removed

First Grade

Agree think its a good signing, the Jets team will be basically team around 22 years old, espically in the forwards, Eastwood will give plenty of experience, help get those players ready for 1sts

snout

First Grade
SJ will be 6.
No organisation. Just score tries.

Moyza is 1.
Finally.
His best position.

Chad will be Chad.

Ads

First Grade
SJ will be 6.
No organisation. Just score tries.

Moyza is 1.
Finally.
His best position.

Chad will be Chad.
Chad being chad is fine when surrounded by two creative attacking players. I’m ok with this. Flan Jnr to provide pressure if he’s good enough.

shaggs

Coach
And if there is 7 injuries in the halves this year at the same time, Trindall might get a go.

Latest posts