What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

Quigs

Immortal
This shit is getting weird

Weird !!!! .... bullshit.

As Bob Rogers once said to a group of homosexuals protestors.
"C'mon fellas, pull yourselves together"

00074356eaf31969914a1642ef70edcae1deda85.jpg

carinashark

First Grade
Eastwood is just a dumb fat guy. The only thing he can show the Jets players is how to run (ok you can,t really call it running) with his shorts going south.And didn’t he have some problem living in Sydney, or was that to just wiggle out from his Bulldogs contract.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Everyone keeps talking about Moylan/SJ/CT re spine i think the most important role will be hooker.

Under Flanno J.Brailey was basically pick ball up and pass very little else odd dh run thats it, question is under JMoz was that the limit of JB or does he have more upside, now his brother Blake how much time will he get and if gets game time will he be allowed to play like he did for jets which was running kicking passing.

If our dh's click it gets everything else going forward, and then Moylan/SJ could create re kaos

Ads

First Grade
Everyone keeps talking about Moylan/SJ/CT re spine i think the most important role will be hooker.

Under Flanno J.Brailey was basically pick ball up and pass very little else odd Fake run thats it, question is under JMoz was that the limit of JB or does he have more upside, now his brother Blake how much time will he get and if gets game time will he be allowed to play like he did for jets which was running kicking passing.

If our Fake's click it gets everything else going forward, and then Moylan/SJ could create re kaos
It kinda looked like thats his limit. If it isn't he is a coaches dream if he can follow instructions to the letter like that.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Under Flanno J.Brailey was basically pick ball up and pass very little else odd Fake run thats it, question is under JMoz was that the limit of JB or does he have more upside, now his brother Blake how much time will he get and if gets game time will he be allowed to play like he did for jets which was running kicking passing.

If our Fake's click it gets everything else going forward, and then Moylan/SJ could create re kaos

I thought Mythlan was a fake

txta2

Bench
And if there is 7 injuries in the halves this year at the same time, Trindall might get a go.
He's pretty small Trindall but issues could be if a hooker gets injured. Now that's where Chad should b, off the bench.

txta2

Bench
Chad hooker?
Bwhaaha
Why?
off the bench don't see why not. Sure he has no talent and will get his hair messed up but that's the only position I see him in
If Brailey goes down, who is the hooker?

His brother, OK, so put a rookie into number 9 . Not questioning talent but they will get towelled up

shaggs

Coach
Chad hooker?
Bwhaaha
Why?
off the bench don't see why not. Sure he has no talent and will get his hair messed up but that's the only position I see him in
If Brailey goes down, who is the hooker?

His brother, OK, so put a rookie into number 9 . Not questioning talent but they will get towelled up

Just so we are all in the know. Chad was supposed to the hooker but then Robson decided to have another season.
He was always groomed as first grade hooker despite playing lower grades at the 7. At the time all the hookers were ex halves.

Robson stayed for another season of fantastic game breaking football and chad is a 7 only.
His defence is and has always been good. The only thing he needed would be time making 50 tackles a game.

These days that role has passed him by. The hooker has to be fast on his feet and fast in the head.

It remains to be seen if we play a different style of footy. Get a roll on and allow Brailey to run more. If we play that style and brailey doesn’t improve, they need to go straight to the brother, who is the better player anyway.

If chad sticks to his skill set, of catch and pass or run straight and be the short kicker then he’ll be ok.

shaggs

Coach
He's pretty small Trindall but issues could be if a hooker gets injured. Now that's where Chad should b, off the bench.
Trindall might actually be a footballer who thinks like a footballer.
Small size next to a good defensive edge player, like beau Scott a few years ago, would be fine.
All halves are targeted. The smart ones get around it

txta2

Bench
So there is no real back up option if Brailey gets injured.
There is also issues being highlighted on Nrl.com about the Sharks losing all top try scorers from last year.

carcharias

Immortal
Well we won’t be putting bloody chad in at hooker if both Braileys get injured.
I’m sorry but that’s a dragons slayer type of idea.
He’s a premiership winning halfback.
An organising one that plays a structured type of game.
Which with both Moylan and SJ in the team we’re gonna need.

Ads

First Grade
Well we won’t be putting bloody chad in at hooker if both Braileys get injured.
I’m sorry but that’s a dragons slayer type of idea.
He’s a premiership winning halfback.
An organising one that plays a structured type of game.
Which with both Moylan and SJ in the team we’re gonna need.
Yeah the team suits him just like 2016 did.

Latest posts