What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks 2019 team

azzah72

Bench
Think Gallen goes 1 more year so I think this is where we are headed at full strength next year.

Holmes
Katoa
Dugan
Morris
Feki

Moylan
Townsend

Fifita
Brailey
Prior

Bakuya
Graham
Gallen

Sorensen
Woods
Williams
Brailey

Gray and Kennedy are pushing for a spot perhaps, probably need to sign another good back.
I think we have a few forwards who have had cracks this year that would get a spot but would love a Marty Tapau.

Quigs

Immortal
Is there another Holmes?

The bloke that once owned half of Souffs

Holmes A Kent

2389560-3x2-940x627.jpg

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Think Gallen goes 1 more year so I think this is where we are headed at full strength next year.

Holmes
Katoa
Dugan
Morris
Feki

Moylan
Townsend

Fifita
Brailey
Prior

Bakuya
Graham
Gallen

Sorensen
Woods
Williams
Brailey

Gray and Kennedy are pushing for a spot perhaps, probably need to sign another good back.
I think we have a few forwards who have had cracks this year that would get a spot but would love a Marty Tapau.

We are getting desperate for wingers. Holmes and lee have showed us we need finishes. Even look at how good Dugan played. In our system a winger that can finish is more important than our 3 and 4.

Katoa hasnt done anything good and feki is good depth.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We are getting desperate for wingers. Holmes and lee have showed us we need finishes. Even look at how good Dugan played. In our system a winger that can finish is more important than our 3 and 4.

Katoa hasnt done anything good and feki is good depth.

Kennedy who plays fullback at Jest could be a winger
Xerri as well, and with wingers its a position where you can jump from 20's to first grade

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Kennedy who plays fullback at Jest could be a winger
Xerri as well, and with wingers its a position where you can jump from 20's to first grade

But katoa was a star in the 20's and has looked average in first grade. I think it's become an important position
I would like them to play xerri outside of Morris so he can be mentored into that left centre roll in 3 years

Stake Removed

First Grade
P.Gallen re signs to end of 2019

1. V.Holmes
2. S.Feki
3. J.Dugan
4. J.Morris
5. S.Katoa
6. M.Moylan
7. K.Flanagan
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior
11. W.Graham
12. J.Williams
13. P.Gallen

bench
14. A.Woods
15. S.Sorensen
16. J.Bukuya
17. C.Townsend
18. C.Topai-Aveai
19. K.Capewell
20. A.Seumanufagai
21. B.Magoulias
22. A.Gray
23. B.Uele

No other players are showing to be resigned off contracted players are

B.Aufaga-Toomaga
B.Brailey
J.Carr
K.Dillon
E.Faalua
T.Hodkinson - Manly
B.Illett
W.Kennedy
E.Lee - Newcastle
R.Leutele - Toronto
L.Lewis - retired
I.Lumelume
B.Nikora
J.Paulo - St Helens
J.Ramien - Newcastle
J.Segeyaro
D.Vasquez
B.Xerri

Craigshark

First Grade
Bird apparently wants to come back.. I'd happily take him back especially if the Broncos chip in. We look skinny in both the backs and the forwards next year. Need to make a few signings or we might be in for a few lean years.

wibble

Bench
Well he will definitely fix the problem of us being too skinny in the backs.

Harsh....But fair.

I'd love Bird back. This year is no indication at all of his ability.

As long as he is happy as a centre (or old school lock...But that won't happen).

But I really doubt the Broncos would get rid of him

Latest posts