What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Board-Stay ? Go ?

Sharks board should Stay ? or Go ?

• Stand down immediately if a viable alternative is put forward

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Stand down immediately and call for other options to stand for an EGAM

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Stay as they are and continue running the club as they are

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Stay but only until the next AGM where I'll vote for another mob if they stand

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aries

Bench
Well, if all it costs is $60 for 5 years Leagues club and $10 for the footy club, them it will be the best $70 I've ever spent!

I'm definately signing up!!

Then wait patiently... come 2010... start sh*tting board

ali

Bench
I do believe it's a massive problem that not enough of our fans are eligable to vote. I also believe it's time for some fresh blood on the board. But without the numbers to vote them off, I'm not sure how we can achieve this in the short term.

Aries

Bench
ali said:
I do believe it's a massive problem that not enough of our fans are eligable to vote. I also believe it's time for some fresh blood on the board. But without the numbers to vote them off, I'm not sure how we can achieve this in the short term.

I'll knock up a thousand axes and we'll storm the joint....

If a thousand of these heading there way doesn't get a result, then I give up!! :lol:
Viking2

Card Shark

Immortal
Wozza said:
I'd be interested in knowing who else has actually joined the Football club.

Maybe you should do a poll. Voting member (3 years +), Non-voting member (0-3 years) or non-member.

I joined 3 years ago similar to you - it goes fast. Recommend all passionate fans do it to have their say.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Aries said:
Well, if all it costs is $60 for 5 years Leagues club and $10 for the footy club, them it will be the best $70 I've ever spent!

I'm definately signing up!!

Then wait patiently... come 2010... start sh*tting board

Yep that's it. I have held off on the CSSC because with the kids so young I acn't get to away games ($) but I think I can get the Missus to fork out for a B'day present, join the club then in three years they will be held accountable for a lack of prems.

Only we can change anything.

Macca

Coach
Chondricthyes said:
Yep that's it. I have held off on the CSSC because with the kids so young I acn't get to away games ($)

You should think about joining anyway. Our aim is to make it cheaper for fans to attend away games and sit together.

For example the Tigers game was $35 for CSSC members.

That included transport there and back, ticketed seating and several refreshments.

Other sharks fans would have paid around $50

Ticketed seating $25

Petrol cost estimate $15

Parking $10

. . . and that was without the complimentary refreshments we provided, not to mention atmosphere and entertainment.

beekershark

Bench
Something that everyone should remember. For those people worried that they havent been a member of the footy club long enough to vote them off, you are still of course able to vote against them at LEAGUES CLUB BOARD level with your leagues club membership vote.

Aries

Bench
beekershark said:
Does ANYONE want them to stay on ????

And they read the forum...???

Shows how many Brains are running the outfit...

if I was Bazza, I would have atleast joined the forum, as "f**kknuckle" or something, and cast a vote for myself... or get some staffies to at least do it:lol:

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Has anyone got a list of who is on the current board and their respective qualifications?

Everyone's happy to jump on the 'they're inept' and 'they're a friggin joke' bandwagon (which is probably justified) and give it to Big Baz....but still, who are this group?

Aries

Bench
Manfred Moore said:
Has anyone got a list of who is on the current board and their respective qualifications?

Everyone's happy to jump on the 'they're inept' and 'they're a friggin joke' bandwagon (which is probably justified) and give it to Big Baz....but still, who are this group?

well, I know 2 of them are related...

millersnose

Post Whore
Manfred Moore said:

lol

common sense and lynch mobs dont mix well

Shark

Bench
I went with the 'Next AGM' option.

Purely because mid-term coups are not good for image, they breed considerable unrest and resentment, and little narky revenge plots continue to bubble away for years afterwards.

At a regular AGM it's not seen to be staged or plotted, it's just the will of the members...to an extent anyway.

Aries

Bench
I don't seem to be able to see who voted what anymore...and now there is a "Vote FOR" the Board??

damn it, i want to see which board member is here hahahahah!!

Latest posts