What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks can be back in the hunt!

Frailty

First Grade
This is looking better and better...

I hope everything goes to plan so we can give a big middle finger to all the naysayers!

jc155776

Coach
Guaranteed income streams at minimal risk to the club is a good option to take.

A few years pain recently with spending cuts but all that will help the club get back into the black and expanding in the future.

With the extra money we might be able to get some more covered areas for games meaning more people through the gates!!

yadamisha

Juniors
With the extra money we might be able to get some more covered areas for games meaning more people through the gates!!

It has been indicated that the old leagues club will be replaced with a new building enabling a new Eastern grandstand to be built which SHOULD have a roof. That in itself will help attendences.

Ausguy

Coach
f**k carch.... did you move whole grandstands to get away from the fat bugger next to you last year??

carcharias

Immortal
f**k carch.... did you move whole grandstands to get away from the fat bugger next to you last year??

yep....sure did.

I have great seats now.
PB stand, dead centre up the back on an aisle.

I requested an aisle so I don't have to push past people to go get a beer.

cost a bit ......but I have paid it off my credit card already...good to go for next year.

probably see me on TV...I am the dude next to the dude who looks exactly like Charlie sheen.

BunniesMan

Immortal
yep....sure did.

I have great seats now.
PB stand, dead centre up the back on an aisle.

I requested an aisle so I don't have to push past people to go get a beer.

cost a bit ......but I have paid it off my credit card already...good to go for next year.

probably see me on TV...I am the dude next to the dude who looks exactly like Charlie sheen.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the real Charlie Sheen.

Latest posts