What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - Development about to "blow up"

pupajoN

Juniors
There is absolutely no way ANY cronulla fan will jump ship to dragoons...

Regardless cronulla are not going under.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Explain to me how the dragons will benefit from the sharks going under? No fan is going to go from the sharks to the dragons.
They will in the future. kids don't care who you support or not, they care about who their mates support at school.

POPEYE

Coach
What a load of shyte...Why the hell would the Eagles want to play out of Bluetongue???

Why not? Not playing in studded gumboots. Having two leagues clubs to draw money from. Expanding their territory to cover the whole coast north of the bridge.
Circumventing the obvious in the distant future when clubs representing postage stamps are relegated to Nsw Cup. Take your pick.

yadamisha

Juniors
They will in the future. kids don't care who you support or not, they care about who their mates support at school.

What a crock of #%$^, only if they are followers and/or shy or don't like you.

Obviously you don't live in the shire. My kids would rather play AFL (all play league now in the Sharks junior league) than support the Merge queens. All their mates pay out those few whose dads, and hence them, support the steelers.

League will be lost to the shire and AFL and Soccer will take over. There are kids that play those sports now but follow the sharks/league and if their team is not there they won't bother. You might have to look at 50 years in the future to see your possibility, at least but by then the next generation will be bringing up little Swans.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors

I think its quite the opposite, most kids (especially guys) would want to select their own team, not the team their mates go for.

Beating your best mates scummy team gave you bragging for the year. At least that's how it worked for me in high school.

Perth Red

Post Whore
at jnr school it is more about fitting in and you go for who your mates go for. If the shire is so easily won over to AFL when there is plenty of RL aroundf them the frick them. I am sure the Swans and Bears fans converted to RL when their AFL teams where moved, NOT!

18to87

First Grade
What a crock of #%$^, only if they are followers and/or shy or don't like you.

Obviously you don't live in the shire. My kids would rather play AFL (all play league now in the Sharks junior league) than support the Merge queens. All their mates pay out those few whose dads, and hence them, support the steelers.

League will be lost to the shire and AFL and Soccer will take over. There are kids that play those sports now but follow the sharks/league and if their team is not there they won't bother. You might have to look at 50 years in the future to see your possibility, at least but by then the next generation will be bringing up little Swans.

Westfield Miranda looked like Kogarah on a Sunday arvo around September last year.

Ausguy

Coach
Westfield Miranda looked like Kogarah on a Sunday arvo around September last year.

Yeah cos you were minor premiers and eventual premiers.

Is it a ahrd concept to grab that when a team is winning it has more 'visable' fans?

The roles will reverse when both teams fortunes change... one for the better one for the worse then in 10 years it will change again.

Its just how it works.

POPEYE

Coach
My grandkids play union because in central west NSW union is much better organised. Their father has also transferred to coaching union and its amazing how well a league coach can adapt.

This doesn't stop him driving over the mountains to Rooster open days with him and the kids all decked out in Rooster regalia.

The point is that every team has followers everywhere. In fact I would bet that all teams have more followers that can't get to a game regularly than you would get into an average stadium.

Latest posts