What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - Development about to "blow up"

Ausguy

Coach
Should I try and look to you to figure out how to stay on topic? The guy who brought up Souths and had a dig at us for no reason when it has nothing to do with the Sharks or this development?

Other teams and their financial positions in the comp are completely relevant to the topic.

I also made a comment about easts but you dont see them making abig deal about it.

Will it make you feel less vulnerable if i say penrith and easts?

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
What a load of shyte...Why the hell would the Eagles want to play out of Bluetongue???

Reasons? Your ground is a toilet. You would get some much needed blood money from the NRL to survive. You could have a huge junior base.

I can only presume that the reason why Manly haven't relocated to Gosford already is due to Manly's great integrity - and the fact that you wouldn't sell your soul for a cheap buck.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Reasons? Your ground is a toilet. You would get some much needed blood money from the NRL to survive. You could have a huge junior base.

I can only presume that the reason why Manly haven't relocated to Gosford already is due to Manly's great integrity - and the fact that you wouldn't sell your soul for a cheap buck.

I would also think the People of the coast don't want a recycled team up there.

Secondly (hopeful) Brookie will be upgraded in the near future.

And what happens to RL supporters on the northern Beaches???

Goddo

Bench
Are_your_base.jpg

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I would also think the People of the coast don't want a recycled team up there.

Secondly (hopeful) Brookie will be upgraded in the near future.

And what happens to RL supporters on the northern Beaches???

Bears aren't a recycled team - they are the reason the central coast will have a team.

See - Bears are a little bit different to Manly.
We led the charge to build the Gosford stadium - and contributed millions to its construction. (Manly just sat back and hoped for a dirty deal with no effort to secure its future).

Brookie upgrade - purely polishing a turd.

RL supporters in Manly - send them to Nauru.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Bears aren't a recycled team - they are the reason the central coast will have a team.

See - Bears are a little bit different to Manly.
We led the charge to build the Gosford stadium - and contributed millions to its construction. (Manly just sat back and hoped for a dirty deal with no effort to secure its future).

Brookie upgrade - purely polishing a turd.

RL supporters in Manly - send them to Nauru.

More recycled crap....

in regards to souths...

they wouldnt be in the comp had crowe not stepped in. they were doing awfully after the re admission.
the privatisation bid got apprived and now they are doing very well off the field. very professional in terms of getting themselves out there, sponsor deals and brand recognition.
done very well in membership sales as well.

what they lack is a truely savvy football ceo. richardson has made some dumb signings and retainments.

john lang isnt a tactical genius either.

theyll be better next year under the new coach.

Last edited:

counterpuncher

Juniors
Anyone else see the irony in the fact that the Sharkies $12M debt is held by the bank that is the major sponsor of the team that would benefit most from their oblivion?

M2D2

Bench
Anyone else see the irony in the fact that the Sharkies $12M debt is held by the bank that is the major sponsor of the team that would benefit most from their oblivion?
Explain to me how the dragons will benefit from the sharks going under? No fan is going to go from the sharks to the dragons.

adamkungl

Immortal
The development is coming along nicely.

development.jpg

You will all be envious of the richest NRL club in the competition.

Pokies revenue .... arhhhh humbug

:lol: this is excellent...on first look didn't even notice all the famous landmarks, just lold at the Gal tower

adamkungl

Immortal
Explain to me how the dragons will benefit from the sharks going under? No fan is going to go from the sharks to the dragons.

Next generation of fans. Imagine innocent young impressionable Shire kiddies growing up to become filthy, arrogant, cat molesting Dragons fans. I shudder at the thought, personally.

Souffs have abandoned their homeland. The Illawarra was lost years ago. The Shire is the last stronghold in a St Merge dominated Sydney South. It must not fall!

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Next generation of fans. Imagine innocent young impressionable Shire kiddies growing up to become filthy, arrogant, cat molesting Dragons fans. I shudder at the thought, personally.

I'm sure a few will come over from the dark side to support a proper footy team