What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - Development about to "blow up"

Ulysseus

Bench
As in it wont happen or some prick mixed 7 parts ammonium nitrate to 2 parts emulsions with 1 part diesel, loaded it all into a truck and parked it out the front with a small det and sim card to let it go?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
As in it wont happen or some prick mixed 7 parts ammonium nitrate to 2 parts emulsions with 1 part diesel, loaded it all into a truck and parked it out the front with a small det and sim card to let it go?

You know far too much about bomb making.

Apparently they need to pur more money into it. No idea what that means or how it would effect the outcome.

greenfins

Juniors
Just sick and tired of hearing this same old song, unless you have accurate facts from the club/developer, please give it a break...

Ausguy

Coach
This thread will become a mishmash of factless posts about how it shouldnt go ahead blah blah blah... Kmav? Its time you chimed in.

For people who want to actually find out info for themselves and make a judgement based on fact... rather than 'the mole'

go here

http://www.infoonsharks.com.au/

docbrown

Coach

Just a standard ANFO mix.

CC_Roosters

First Grade

queue the NSA or australian equivalent at your doorstep my friend. :lol:

I never started death riding.

Good luck to them.

No not you... This wasn't really directed towards anyone in this forum, even though it looks like it, haven't been here long enough to know how everyone feels about them.

I just know a tonne of people that don't want them in the comp, f*cking pisses me off; they don't realise that if a team folds it looks bad on RL, shows instability in our code.

Dragon

Coach
2005_20_01crowd.jpg

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
No not you... This wasn't really directed towards anyone in this forum, even though it looks like it, haven't been here long enough to know how everyone feels about them.

I just know a tonne of people that don't want them in the comp, f*cking pisses me off; they don't realise that if a team folds it looks bad on RL, shows instability in our code.

Fair enough. I think it would just show that there are too many teams in Sydney.

Read between the lines and you'll see the NRL feel the same. They aren't going to ride to the Sharkies rescue. They're in a very vulnerable positon in so many ways -

Small fan base
Geographically surrounded by a massive club
Financially dire

They're expendable. Thats why I put this up. The development goes down and so do Cronulla-Sutherland.

The NRL then gets the best possible outcome from a strategic point of view - a team on the Central Coast, be it the Sharks or the Bears. Brisbane 2. Perth.

As I've said many times. Good luck to them. If they can do it then they survive and prosper, if not, they wither and die.

Ausguy

Coach
Fair enough. I think it would just show that there are too many teams in Sydney.

Read between the lines and you'll see the NRL feel the same. They aren't going to ride to the Sharkies rescue. They're in a very vulnerable positon in so many ways -

Small fan base
Geographically surrounded by a massive club
Financially dire

They're expendable. Thats why I put this up. The development goes down and so do Cronulla-Sutherland.

The NRL then gets the best possible outcome from a strategic point of view - a team on the Central Coast, be it the Sharks or the Bears. Brisbane 2. Perth.

As I've said many times. Good luck to them. If they can do it then they survive and prosper, if not, they wither and die.

Correct.

And if it doesnt go down... we are one of the richest clubs in sydney and will be one of the last standing in 20 years.

Lets wait and see what happens.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
f**k the Scum- rugby league would be far stronger without them here.

X Factor, I'll death ride anyone I want.

Latest posts