What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks & Dragons swap Kimmorley & Gorrell?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Millers I posted 2 months ago, that Kimmorley was on the market. it may be speculation in what we hear now, but its going to happen somewhere & I'm sure the Dragons are interested in kimmorley as a back up half for Head.

Inferno

Coach
interesting. Can't see it happening though for any less than 2/3 or 3/4 of his contract.

lol, how many kickers would that leave us with now, Covell, Hannay, Simmons and Gorell? Am I missing anyone?

Bundy

Juniors
The wierd things is, in the Dregs forum they seem somewhat excited about the prospect of Kimmorley signing with them!?:shock:

blacktip-reefy said:
Millers I posted 2 months ago, that Kimmorley was on the market. it may be speculation in what we hear now, but its going to happen somewhere & I'm sure the Dragons are interested in kimmorley as a back up half for Head.

Kimmorley wont back any one up, Kimmorley will be First Choice Half, He is Just Too Good Not To Be, just had a poor 2006

i think sharks fans, should shift the blame of noddy, onto stu raper, any other half in the NRL, would of struggled with The Coaching Styles of Stuart Raper as well....

I Think The Sharks are making another very poor mistake if they release kimmorley, peachey was the other player, that they got rid of, that they truly regret

Foz

Bench
Havent heard anything on Kimmorley or Gorrell but......
Wondering if anyone heard the Craig Wing rumour?
Strange he'd be looking at the Sharks with Stuart to be the coach.
Probably rubbish.

Nuffs

Bench
craig wings name kept coming up a couple of months ago. mostly to the panthers.

the demise of noddy/dykes combo, had me hoping of a wing approach sooner rather than later

ricky could be the deciding factor. maybe at least for 2008 onwards

i'm thinking ricky is already trying to get his hands on 2008 money

Inferno said:
interesting. Can't see it happening though for any less than 2/3 or 3/4 of his contract.

lol, how many kickers would that leave us with now, Covell, Hannay, Simmons and Gorell? Am I missing anyone?

Yes, you forget brett seymor

sharknows

Bench
I just can't see the sense of paying a large portion of his contract money for him to play for another club. He is a professional footballer who should be able to take directions from a coach. I'd really like to see what Stuart can do with him first and if that fails he can play premier league.

cheese

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Kimmorley wont back any one up, Kimmorley will be First Choice Half, He is Just Too Good Not To Be, just had a poor 2006

i think sharks fans, should shift the blame of noddy, onto stu raper, any other half in the NRL, would of struggled with The Coaching Styles of Stuart Raper as well....

I Think The Sharks are making another very poor mistake if they release kimmorley, peachey was the other player, that they got rid of, that they truly regret
bullsh*t ....noddy deserves all the blame he gets, and then some. The main reason peachey was released was because of how bad noddy made him look for the past two seasons

millersnose

Post Whore
lol

its all noddies fault

its amazing how noddy held us back from winning a comp even before he was born.....

Sharkie™

Juniors
i heard the gorrell swop thing on the radio this morning aswell, on the big sports breakfast, they said they havnt heard anything about it and they dont see it happening and i agree.

The Dodger

First Grade
i agree with millers here.

its quite funny how people make up the funniest reasons as to why kimmorley's is to blame...

spider

Coach
DPG said:
i agree with millers here.

its quite funny how people make up the funniest reasons as to why kimmorley's is to blame...

BK is a small cog (and captain of the cogs) in a big wheel of errors that compound each other - Raper was the largest cog.