What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks forummers are f*cken idiots!!!

carcharias

Immortal
I agree

we are all fuggen idiots...and I've met a lot of you so I know.

All this and a bloke called Peachey nearly won it against the "best team" in the comp... on his own.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Ugh what a waste of time and space for all your egos.

Especcially considering how painfully obvious it is that some of you are posting under alias to support yourself!

Must get hard on the creative side of your brain to keep remembering who you are!

But like all good dribble it will just keep on flowing.

Quigs

Immortal
Manfred Moore said:

Especcially considering how painfully obvious it is that some of you are posting under alias to support yourself!

Must get hard on the creative side of your brain to keep remembering who you are!

0-top5.jpg

Aaaah Go back to Newtown - yuh mug.

Cheers
Quigs

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Apart from that break he made, he couldnt have done much worse on debut.... dropped balls, letting the ball bounce on kicks, struggling to get the ball into touch, and poor positional play. Raper didnt move him for no reason, he was really struggling.

In saying this, he will improve, but to me, he just doesnt look like a fullback, his build that is.

White Poiner

Coach
Manfred Moore said:

FMD.. your whole NRL career was a waste of time.

Got back to the NFL.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This was a good thread.
f*cken funny.
poor ole tosh had a bit of a shocker, but we all know don't we.
Dead set star material.
Just dont twinkle too brightly yet mr off contract fella.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Manfred Moore said:

Really. Tell us who oh great Manfred.

This will be good.

:lol:

Thomo.

First Grade
SpiderShark said:
Thats not the word in the NRL post game - mind you he was not bagged (deservingly so) - but there were no wraps given. He played 2 different halves of football. I hope he gets another chance - but at the end of the day if the coach moves you - dont sook, dont drop your bundle, play hard and cement a spot in the f*cken first grade team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apparently he got ripped to shreds elsewhere, tv, radio, but what do they know;-)

Listened to the game over in Perth. Ray Hadley and Darryl Broham gave the both the malfunctoining clock and Toshy a terrible caning.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Really. Tell us who oh great Manfred.

This will be good.

:lol:

Dont start arguing with yourself now frenz it could get awfully messy in here.

Lets just say that mountains can be made of rocks.

Keep up the good work.

veryhappyshark

Juniors
tosh needs more credit..no1 else managed to play better than him, he did well considering it was his debut...tosh has alot more potential to come out of him, he looks promising

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Manfred Moore said:
Dont start arguing with yourself now frenz it could get awfully messy in here.

Lets just say that mountains can be made of rocks.

Keep up the good work.

Idiot.

I have joke one alias and EVERYONE knows who it is. That alias has made 2 posts this year. No other aliases and every mod and admin could atest to that.

It was always plainly obvious you wouldn't be able to put any names together.

KTFI

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Bob and I agree.... Tosh will be a good un, you just wait and see.

Bugger the smart ones. We've told you so.

Cheers
Quigs

Manfred Moore

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Idiot.

I have joke one alias and EVERYONE knows who it is. That alias has made 2 posts this year. No other aliases and every mod and admin could atest to that.

It was always plainly obvious you wouldn't be able to put any names together.

KTFI

Of course you are right Frenzy.

And if EVERYONE knows who the alias are then theres no need to get all worked up is there? Because obviously I never said it was you...

MilitaryShark

Juniors
newman said:
I know. Ive been on here long enough. I was in the mood for a battle.

Tosh has a long way to go though, bro.

FFS, How quickly you fell back into line once dikwad offered the olive branch. Get a back bone and stand up for yourself. You were right BTR and Frenzy get around like they f**kkin own this site,,,,,,,,,FFS.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
MilitaryShark said:
FFS, How quickly you fell back into line once dikwad offered the olive branch. Get a back bone and stand up for yourself. You were right BTR and Frenzy get around like they f**kkin own this site,,,,,,,,,FFS.

tissues.gif

Latest posts