What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Loose ;)

Many posts were made Rex, I got mimimal votes really, I was a bit of a loser in that award. Hey, thats like the Dragons, losers! :lol:

:clap: :clap:

Bad luck - Good bye 2004 :nwave:

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr Angry: 1 minute
Salt Water Scum: 8 minutes
Feej, whoever you are: 10 minutes
Jimbo: 15 minutes.

Pathetic... Jimbo, you came last.

et

Juniors
Well I'll say bad luck. It's not a fair system, when the Cowboys who have been patchy all year can knock you out with 1 game, when you lose to the defending premiers by 1 (I realise you would have been knocked out with that result in final 5 too but at least you'd know exactly what you were playing for). The good thing though is the dirty Dogs have had a few egos deflated.

Is that all you have Rex? Come to terms with it, SEASON IS OVER :lol:

Does this remind you of.....

FC_3_DREAM.gif

:lol:

Rexxy

Coach
Salty? Its 11pm I would have thought you would have wanked yourself into a coma by now.

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkies all the Way said:
Tensions building over the season failure. I better go

Go back to your own forum where they think you are Idiot Poster of The Year :lol:

Go back where you can read this :-

Generalzod said:
Every year has been a re-building program for the Sharks.

millersnose said:
players not up to first grade standard

nutley
hilder
bickerstaff
simmons
recruitment

f**k all

2005 doesnt look promising

blacktip-reefy said:
Well (even) canberra are in the 8.

sullyfan said:
If 2004 was disastrous, then what the hell was 2003???? :shock:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Rexy is doing it tough today.
But in al seriousness REX, what is the problem with your club(s)?
I know the Sharks & probably any other club woulddie to have your playing Roster.
I would rate your roster 30% beter than our at least.
Why so much failure? Look at the last 5 years you guys should have won it nearly every year & yet you just bouce from one disaster to another.
Why?

Interesting point Reefy. It is a wonder why a team who some could easily say is the strongest on paper cant play to their ability when they are all together.

Go back to your own forum where they think you are Idiot Poster of The Year

I believe the winner would be the person who has gained most nominations. If you open your eyes, I have only had 2 :shock: . 2 Nominations in a thread lasting 3 pages :shock: #-o.

I just hope you've calmed down now after your exit from the competition, it could become a real problem for you, depression etc

Rexxy

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Rexy is doing it tough today.
But in al seriousness REX, what is the problem with your club(s)?
I know the Sharks & probably any other club woulddie to have your playing Roster.
I would rate your roster 30% beter than our at least.
Why so much failure? Look at the last 5 years you guys should have won it nearly every year & yet you just bouce from one disaster to another.
Why?

Black Tip. Thanks for your concern mate. There's an off season so I can give your post the attention it deserves while sitting watchingthe cricket at Hurstville Oval, but off the top of my head, Its as much a mystery to me as it is to you.

I think Brother Brown may lack intensity and maturity. You cant be out on drink and the punt when you should be mentally preparing.

I think we lack discipline within the club.

And I think we lack leadership on the field.

We should have five comps with that side on the paddock. And as its just you and me talking Reefy, we're losing thre players who actually can change a game.

On the brighter side, the retur of OKI as a viable venue for league with an ability to sell out, was good.

there's good depth in reserves, with names like naquarma, gorell, jeffries, henderson, powell and holdsworth ready to be first graders (probably for someone else).

Our pack has a good work ethic and some mongrel in it.

The club has some scratch to spend on intagibles like sports psycologists, chaplins, pilates, female supporter programs. which sounds funny, but is streets ahead of our old regimes under brain dead dinausaurs like geoff carr, and the Gong Show.

We're getting to the bottom of injuries, although please god dont let anyone throw a hash brown at gas or he'll suffer a broken bone.

We're also on the shopping list of players and managers now. Ennis was a bit of a coup, and we beat the Rorters to the punch for Prichard, only to have him stay at penrith.

I also think there are no easybeats in the comp anymore. At the start of the season iw ould have said manly, cowboys, parra, souths, tigers maybe. But the Tigers showed they were made of sturn stuff and put in. Cowboys are in the eight and were not. Next year Parra and manly have strong sides that will win on the day.

I feel as if 04 will be seen as the year we missed the boat like 99. Which makes it all the harder to put a positive spin on things.

Reefy, you watch heaps of footy. Where do you reckon our problems lie.

millersnose

Post Whore
maybe its a fair thing to suggest you have too much talent and the coach you have does not know how to harness that talent into a team

the games i seen you guys win this year have been on the back of individuals and not teamwork like say the panthers or the storm

Go Nulla

Bench
Maybe they get confused about where they are playing or where they are training each week. I bet they all find where the mad Monday drink is though.......Too much talent..too little ticker.

Collateral

Coach
I believe the winner would be the person who has gained most nominations. If you open your eyes, I have only had 2 Nominations in a thread lasting 3 pages

But you were nominated and voted for none the less.

I just hope you've calmed down now after your exit from the competition, it could become a real problem for you, depression etc

Yeah, you'd be an expert at post season depression wouldn't you, supporting the Sharks and all.

Once again i'd like to point out that you have come back into our forum after saying you would not be back. I think those nerve tablets are affecting your memory Salty.