What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Loose ;)

But you were nominated and voted for none the less.

Dont deny it, what I deny is the light Rex placed it in ;-)

Anyway, enjoy the off-season, remember those good wins from the season - because I have a feeling next year wont be a good one for Stain George :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Well I'll say bad luck. It's not a fair system
Well if it was the top 5, like the good 'ol days
4th plays 5th with the loser eliminated.
I agree. The difference being that we would have known on Friday night.
I'm not entirely comfortable with this negative notion of waiting for other teams to lose. I mean, hoping that Cheaterbury win.... yeck! :-&
Much better to get it over and done with.
I'm glad the Cowboys got through.

dice

Juniors
I know it doesn't help you guys but I suspect Saints elimination will be the catalyst for finally pissing off the stupid McIntyre system. Bring on the top 6 or AFL style top 8 so teams know exactly where they stand.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes I would agree it is a strange system.

Most seasons teams 5 and 6 get a second bite of the cherry, this season probably 2 and 3.

+ 8 of 15 making the finals just does not sit well with me.

That said, if you win your always safe.

vlad

juniors
dice said:
I know it doesn't help you guys but I suspect Saints elimination will be the catalyst for finally pissing off the stupid McIntyre system. Bring on the top 6 or AFL style top 8 so teams know exactly where they stand.

yes bring in the AFL system which this year eliminated teams 5 and 8 in week 1 .... just like the NRL system did !

dice

Juniors
vlad said:
dice said:

yes bring in the AFL system which this year eliminated teams 5 and 8 in week 1 .... just like the NRL system did !

In AFL 5th plays 8th so what you say didn't happen. In any case, the point is in AFL teams no exactly whether their game is sudden death or not. They certainly don't have the mismatch of having a team playing sudden death against a team that can afford to lose, deciding the fortune of other teams.

Anonymous

Juniors
The scum still telling whoppers....
Salty's famous last words #345 said:
I think its only ok to troll the team you are playing in the next week forum. They will be discussing issues relevant to the game and your own side.