What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHARKS NRLW 2024

shaggs

Coach
I have concerns about the 7 position for next year.
Preston isn’t amazing, but I can’t see the Harvey Norman halfback being anywhere near the level needed.
Wheeler would have found herself on the bench with the 2 Johnstons starting, so makes sense for her.

bluefox68

Staff member
I have concerns about the 7 position for next year.
Preston isn’t amazing, but I can’t see the Harvey Norman halfback being anywhere near the level needed.
Wheeler would have found herself on the bench with the 2 Johnstons starting, so makes sense for her.
What about Hannaway at 7? She has natural ball-playing ability, and Tonegato is a good running 6, whose hands are improving.

For the 2 props leaving, we have the other Johnston coming, and the NSW under-19’s girl (currently on the bench) as a great prospect…

bluefox68

Staff member
Women’s team is the same as last week, I think…

Veteran-heavy…
But we have the young ones primed for next year, or ready in case of injury…

bluefox68

Staff member
Ex-Rugby 7’s chick - Dominique du Toit - debuting on the left wing, outside Tonegato and Penitani - both also ex-7’s…

Latest posts