What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks on the move from Rothfield

Quigs

Immortal
Kogarah council are probably banking on at least 5k geniused saints supporters turning up thinking it’s one of their games.

Well Soups a lay down misere, he certainly falls into that category.

So that means that one of us is foolish enough to go to the eastern hill then they will have to take a milk crate along so the lil' dwarf can stand up on it and watch the mighties.

carcharias

Immortal
Would’ve been a massive crowd at OKI last night.
I’m sure the NRL would bend over backwards to give us excellent time slots there too.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's a real shame the SFS isn't available, our fans tend to like going there.

It’s going to be out of action for a bit longer than planned - the government has sacked the construction company Lendlease.

Surely they have the capacity to do it, this will turn into a shitfight!

President Trump

Juniors
Has the club factored in the increased security costs that will be required to provide bodyguards to chaperone the Mermaids from the Shire to Kogarah and back? It would be negligent to let them travel unaccompanied in that cesspit of an area...

If anybody actually thinks that the Thurs night game between the Cows & Us would have gotten more than 1000 people through the gates at Kogarah, you have rocks in your head. They could have given free tickets & still only got 900

carcharias

Immortal
One f**king car accident

1hr 40 mins to get from Engadine to Hurstville today.
Had to park about 1 km away from where I had to go.

That was after I went back streets from south Hurstville.

What a f**king cesspit of an area.