What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks on the move from Rothfield

taipan

Referee
So the blue part looking directly out over Shark park is not part of the leagues club?

Aren't they the restaurants independent of the League's club? Thus only the top two stories behind the P Burns stand are Leagues club.Is that right?
If so, it means no overlooking the field where the Chinese restaurant floor now stands.Or have I lost my bearings?

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
Aren't they the restaurants independent of the League's club? Thus only the top two stories behind the P Burns stand are Leagues club.Is that right?
If so, it means no overlooking the field where the Chinese restaurant floor now stands.Or have I lost my bearings?
Correct

shaggs

Coach
Ok .That means the new Centre of Excellence with the wrap around of the ET stand ,will include the Chairman's lounge etc for VIPs? If so that would then make sense,
I think so. The old creek behind the ET will be “reclaimed”

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Don’t be surprised if we have played our last game at shark park and it will be used only for training purposes. That’s all I’m saying

carcharias

Immortal
Don’t be surprised when the sharks go under then.

I won’t taking my kids to the footy anymore .
The only reason they watch now is because of me.

I had AFL on the phone yesterday following up on an after school course my youngest kid did.
He loved it.

No way Shark park will be kept for training only.
It’ll be cut up in 2 seconds flat and developed.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Lots of scare mongering going on because Dino is leaving.
We won't be moving.

Some of our gun juniors that are contracted are being told to look at other clubs by their managers. Im not saying we will relocate as such I just think the money will be to hard to knock back to play at other stadiums in Sydney considering our financial situation now and the what’s predicted in the future. Most the money is gone from the developers

Some of our gun juniors that are contracted are being told to look at other clubs by their managers. Im not saying we will relocate as such I just think the money will be to hard to knock back to play at other stadiums in Sydney considering our financial situation now and the what’s predicted in the future. Most the money is gone from the developers
This is highly disturbing if true.

Craigshark

First Grade
I know it’s Facebook. But has anyone heard anything about the company (bluestone) who are meant to be doing the redevelopment not being able to get finance?

This sort of stuff has been going around on Facebook. Not sure how in the know Matt Rogers brother is, always seems to be floating around the chairman’s club, but he reckons we’re in trouble.

snout

First Grade
Skimming thru this hypothetical shite does my head in.

All lm interested in is who we play in the GF nek year.

And Elton and 20K. Honky cat.

Quigs

Immortal
I still getting over Referee Cam Smith bitch slapping that young bloke while he was on the ground.

Absolutely gobsmacked.

Latest posts