What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I'm not impressed by last night's review. Why lay on the fluff after that shit? The voice of reason persona is getting tired. Not enough raw honesty which might actually help as apparently the players are all "friends of Sharkcast" and listen to it.
I’m sick of hearing it from everyone. Weren’t they pissed off after the semis? That’s what they said. Same shit.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Tough gig for Sam keeping the faith.
I applaud his dedication.
But as noted, don’t like, don’t listen.
Limited accountability equals limited credibility. It’s okay to say we suck, everyone else does.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bored on train to work and listened to Sharkcast.
Almost turned off when there was a suggestion of a SJ lap of honour next weekend in his swan song.
Hung around till letters section only to see @sladden road short changed in his correspondence not being read out… sorry no Val Holmes hate for the faithful…so then turned off.
I might write into the letters section of The Leader to protest
Or just go to bed

sladden road

Juniors
Hahaha…Sam was ok about it.

I can’t take anymore Val love ..it’s gone too far.

I asked him to stop due to Val’s 18/19 lies to the club and fans and the 22 overreacting. I said that Val was not fit to tie the laces on Sludge boots, not only for on the field but for what Sludge did for the club as a leader.

Val is a mercenary.

RIP Steve Rogers.
Still the best.