What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

shadowboxer

First Grade
For a minute I honestly thought it was a joke pod - taking the wizz hard. Considering they were giving tips to the forwards to put a few big hits under Nico’s ribs?
Great quotes ala Don’t play the badge, play the game?, Sharks are frauds… shiny car in garage that you take out on a Sunday. FMD - there’s being one eyed and then there’s being in straight jacket.
I take back everything I have ever said about sharks related pods, these blokes need medical attention.

Eion

First Grade
For a minute I honestly thought it was a joke pod - taking the wizz hard. Considering they were giving tips to the forwards to put a few big hits under Nico’s ribs?
Great quotes ala Don’t play the badge, play the game?, Sharks are frauds… shiny car in garage that you take out on a Sunday. FMD - there’s being one eyed and then there’s being in straight jacket.
I take back everything I have ever said about sharks related pods, these blokes need medical attention.
It’s opened a whole new world of poddies for me. Can’t wait for the game wrap up. The Red V poddie earned a follower for at least a week

I would listen each week, but it has become OTT love fest.
You can bet if anyone writes a letter in leading up to week one finals re coach and his dad never winning a finals game it will be culled.
They are already going to accept winning one finals game as a success.
To me only successful if you win the comp.

When you listen to sharkcast they feel.like they want other supporters to like us.
Me I want us the most hated team in the comp, that's what you want be booed every other venue.
Also our crowd needs to make shark park hostile environment, hurl out abuse don't stop on the other teams, that how it was in the past and should be still now.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You can bet if anyone writes a letter in leading up to week one finals re coach and his dad never winning a finals game it will be culled.
@Stake Removed I urge you to go listen to the Red V podcast as recommended above. You’ll soon realise as a sharks supporter, we have a decent content.
The other mob’s one is bordering on offensive.
Note - the Red V podcast this week has been delayed as the host is unwell…. Read into that what you will

@Stake Removed I urge you to go listen to the Red V podcast as recommended above. You’ll soon realise as a sharks supporter, we have a decent content.
Note - the Red V podcast this week has been delayed as the host is unwell…. Read into that what you will
I will I can imagine what unwell is.
I listen to the roker report and the roar report being a Sunderland fan.
They are very even, they will have a go at the owners when they believe appropriate,
I don't think sharkcast and I love Sam, have ever had a shot at management, that's pretty hard not to do.
I think they have done well but need to be called out now and then when necessary

Peach & Apricot

Juniors

The Red V podcast needs to appeal to the spastic demographic, what do you expect?

Eion

First Grade
Ha I’ve been checking daily on the Red V. It’s their delusion that I love.

Eion

First Grade
I’ll defend Sharkcast. You know going in that Sam is a measured respectful type of guy. He won’t read out vitriol because he wants to keep it family friendly and it’s not his go.
I go to Fins Up for my dose of unhinged.
To be fair, there shouldn’t be a lot to complain about. We are a regular finals team with a good culture, head office and performance across anything you care to name. Fitz addressed the elephant in the front row room by signing AFB.
The last thing I want to hear on podcasts is someone demanding mass changes and calling for heads to roll after a single loss or dip in form. I come here for that.

Eion

First Grade
Don't get the love in for SJ
Me either.
I don’t hate him at all, just meh. He had 1 ok year, 1 very good year and 1 injured year with us. Hardly the stuff of legends.
And the way he cracked the sooks when he left.
From memory, SJ thought he was worth close to a mill still. We actually offered him something like $400k for 2 years and he carried on, shopped himself around with no great success and ended up signing for the Wahs for basically what our ‘insulting’ offer was. That’s my recollection.
Whatevs though, I’ll give a polite seated clap rather than a boo after the game. But you can f**k right off with your standing O at the 7 minute mark and such.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I’ll defend Sharkcast. You know going in that Sam is a measured respectful type of guy. He won’t read out vitriol because he wants to keep it family friendly and it’s not his go.
I go to Fins Up for my dose of unhinged.
To be fair, there shouldn’t be a lot to complain about. We are a regular finals team with a good culture, head office and performance across anything you care to name. Fitz addressed the elephant in the front row room by signing AFB.
The last thing I want to hear on podcasts is someone demanding mass changes and calling for heads to roll after a single loss or dip in form. I come here for that.
Should probably be called the Unhinged podcast. Be more fun wearing a cilice

Latest posts