What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks (Round 20)

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Oh no!!!! Not again......

Halves will probably be Sutto and Cody

1. AJ
2. Burns (right wing)
3. Jennings (left centre)
4. Hunt (right centre)
5. Goodwin
6. Sutton
7. Cody
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Cherrington
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Sam

14. Cook
15. Turner
16. Murray
17. George

18. Clark
19. Tom
20. Who cares......
21. Moceidreke

what a mess it just keeps getting worse doesnt it...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
See my side above Callmack....

Surely Madge will make changes....

Can't persist with Clark and Tyrrell.....

My hope is in the last couple of weeks hopefully Turner has had a hit out with Norths and woken up to himself....

i hope turner stays at norths permanently .

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Agreed. My side with Reyno out:

1. Johnston
2. Jennings (left wing)
3. Goodwin (left centre)
4. Gray (right centre, if fit)
5. Burns (right wing)
6. Sutton
7. Walker
8. T.Burgess
9. Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. S.Burgess (c)

14. Cook
15. Murray
16. Cherrington
17. G.Burgess

its still a mess i prefer cody at no6 but johnston aint much of a full back and personally i cant understand why he is a great winger but he just does not cut the mustard at no1....Shadow...

doyen

Bench
Could possibly move Farah to half.

Some want Douehi brought in.

Yeah--Douehi to 5/8 & Walker to No.7-------as much as I don't like AR breaking his thumb this could allow a good,young & big kid like DOU. get a shot in the real world!!

I can't really see a dullard like Madge going this far but I definitely don't want JS at 5/8--that JOKE is over!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
when madge used talakai in the centres i reckon cook would had been better in the centres....cook should had been used even at fullback he is fast he could not had been any worse than when aj had a stint at no1....then if cook was no1 and robbie was no9 then aj could had stayed on the wing 3mths ago...Shadow....cook should had been utilised more by madge in a few positions instead he persisted with talakai and burns and jennings and we all know how that has all turned out a total fugging failure till today and now we are on 14th .....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Yeah--Douehi to 5/8 & Walker to No.7-------as much as I don't like AR breaking his thumb this could allow a good,young & big kid like DOU. get a shot in the real world!!

I can't really see a dullard like Madge going this far but I definitely don't want JS at 5/8--that JOKE is over!!!

sutto looks to be finished in the no6 jumper.....sutto needs to come off the bench for this year and for next year johnny is now way past his best it was evident against the cowboys too slow too old....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths needs to find another 3 more crichtons and sack turner/tyrrell/clark/gosiewski/cherro/britt/greinke FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO And you all know that i am right .

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
thats the best truth telling post above because you know it makes sense whats with all the duds above that i want sacked but souths keep hoarding all these under performing nsw cup forwards above to play 1st grade i just dont understand souths stupidity....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
To all the rabbitoh faithful on here does anyone seriously on here believe that the storm or the cowboys or the broncos would want these players in their squad:turner/tyrrell/clark/gosiewski/cherro/britt/greinke.....its a big fugging joke to have these shiiit players in 2018 oh for gods sake help me god im losing it over here tonight please god tell me these 7 duds wont be taking us down to the dreaded wooden spoon in 2018 whilst every other team has bought very well for 2018 tell me its not going to happen god show me a sign:mad:...Shadow...

Liberate Souths

Juniors
I want selection blood everywhere and I want our players to feel humiliated and humbled. So I am going to go berserk for the balance of the season. Then our big name punks will learn.

1. Abbas Miski (strong back and bear)
2. Goodwin
3. sutto ( where he started his career)
4. Whitelaw (strong defender and bear)
5. Tba

6. A.j (will run)
7. Farah ( will be busy) captain

8. Williams (tough guy and bear)
9. Cooky
10. Murray
11 Tba
12. Clarke
13. Tba

Tba the rest but no burgesses.

Lots of egos and high self opinions smashed, let's use this match ( we will lose anyway) for education and development.

Probably need a guest coach too. Maybe Jason taylor. Madge can have a few rounds off.

People will whinge and argue that we need the best side on the paddock but our best side isn't a snowflakes chance, so use the match as a pre-seasoner.

I don't want to see our best side smashed again.im sick of that. That's more embarrassing than this side above.

The main reason a side like this won't be selected is because we are addicted to formulaic excuses and the losing process.

We have all the ambition and imagination of a rotting seal carcass on an empty New Zealand beach.

When you hear the old " we are working hard" after the match v sharks, you will regret disliking this side.

Our players should spend mad Monday serving dinners to the poor and needy in homeless shelters, not getting arrested overseas in a bar.

I mean they don't deserve a ferry trip to bloody Manly. They should swim there.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I want selection blood everywhere and I want our players to feel humiliated and humbled. So I am going to go berserk for the balance of the season. Then our big name punks will learn.

1. Abbas Miski (strong back and bear)
2. Goodwin
3. sutto ( where he started his career)
4. Whitelaw (strong defender and bear)
5. Tba

6. A.j (will run)
7. Farah ( will be busy) captain

8. Williams (tough guy and bear)
9. Cooky
10. Murray
11 Tba
12. Clarke
13. Tba

Tba the rest but no burgesses.

Lots of egos and high self opinions smashed, let's use this match ( we will lose anyway) for education and development.

Probably need a guest coach too. Maybe Jason taylor. Madge can have a few rounds off.

People will whinge and argue that we need the best side on the paddock but our best side isn't a snowflakes chance, so use the match as a pre-seasoner.

I don't want to be our best side smashed again.

That's more embarrassing than this side above.

The main reason a side like this won't be selected is because we are addicted to formulaic excuses and the losing process.

We have all the ambition and imagination of a rotting seal carcass on an empty New Zealand beach.

When you hear the old " we are working hard" after the match v sharks, you will regret disliking this side.

Our players should spend mad Monday serving dinners to the poor and needy in homeless shelters, not getting arrested overseas in a bar.

Mate we put this side against the sharks I think we'll lose by 200+

Latest posts