What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks (Round 20)

Itsamansgame

Juniors
When Madge goes marching home again
Hoorah,hoorah
When Madge goes marching home again
Hoorah,hoorah
The men will cheer the boys will shout
The ladies they will all turn out
And we'll all feel joy
When Madge goes marching home
Boom,boom
When Madge goes marching home
Boom,boom!!!!

Pommy

Coach
I want selection blood everywhere and I want our players to feel humiliated and humbled. So I am going to go berserk for the balance of the season. Then our big name punks will learn.

1. Abbas Miski (strong back and bear)
2. Goodwin
3. sutto ( where he started his career)
4. Whitelaw (strong defender and bear)
5. Tba

6. A.j (will run)
7. Farah ( will be busy) captain

8. Williams (tough guy and bear)
9. Cooky
10. Murray
11 Tba
12. Clarke
13. Tba

Tba the rest but no burgesses.

Lots of egos and high self opinions smashed, let's use this match ( we will lose anyway) for education and development.

Probably need a guest coach too. Maybe Jason taylor. Madge can have a few rounds off.

People will whinge and argue that we need the best side on the paddock but our best side isn't a snowflakes chance, so use the match as a pre-seasoner.

I don't want to see our best side smashed again.im sick of that. That's more embarrassing than this side above.

The main reason a side like this won't be selected is because we are addicted to formulaic excuses and the losing process.

We have all the ambition and imagination of a rotting seal carcass on an empty New Zealand beach.

When you hear the old " we are working hard" after the match v sharks, you will regret disliking this side.

Our players should spend mad Monday serving dinners to the poor and needy in homeless shelters, not getting arrested overseas in a bar.

I mean they don't deserve a ferry trip to bloody Manly. They should swim there.

Out of curiosity how much ice had you smoked at this point?

Itsamansgame

Juniors
1:Dalai Lama-Capt.
2:Snoop Dogg
3:Mike Whitney
4:Ray Martin
5:Tom Cruise
6:Andrew Denton
7:Reggie
8:Shane Richardson
9:pamela Anderson
10:James Packer
11:Mikey Robins
12:Russel Crowe
13:Mrs Burgess

14:Nick Pappas
15:Chris Smith
16:Jay Leno
17:Oprah Winfrey

Just thought this could be the answer to all our problems.
Pamela Anderson at Hooker-a natural.
Crowe and Mrs Burgess together in the back row-could you have anyone else.
Oprah for some size and experience off the bench.
The Dalai Lama as captain-for spiritual guidance.

All have worn the Mighty Rabbitohs cap!

rabbitohs95

Bench
God can our season get any more dour? What the hell is wrong with our side? Why do we keep getting these injuries? We need Troy Thompson back.

Our whole backline is made of glass and our front row are made up of pillow. It's really doing my head in.

Anyway I hope with Reynolds out we can at least see some off the cuff footy that will at least be entertaining so long as our players can hold onto the ball. The 5 day turnaround won't help at all.

Pommy

Coach
God can our season get any more dour? What the hell is wrong with our side? Why do we keep getting these injuries? We need Troy Thompson back.

Our whole backline is made of glass and our front row are made up of pillow. It's really doing my head in.

Anyway I hope with Reynolds out we can at least see some off the cuff footy that will at least be entertaining so long as our players can hold onto the ball. The 5 day turnaround won't help at all.

Reynolds was named.

Bunnies_Pride

Juniors
No Backup means the club must be confident Reynolds will play. You'd think burns in, Johnston fullback, walker halfback if need be

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
if we dont cut the duds and buy some real 1st grade players for 2018 then we can only expect to keep losing more games than we will win .

callmack1

Staff member
I can't believe Madge has named the same line up! Surely Dave won't still be there and surely Reyno won't play.

I'm really starting to question Madge not gonna lie.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
There's almost nothing left on the market, we have left our run late by about 2 seasons.

And why come to our imprisoned klub anyway?Half the team wants out, a large number are incompetent, we have poor kids playing way too early. Even aj is a veteran now.

"We are going to build the team around you" was probably the pick up line for aj ( whom I bloody well like ima) the same one we have used for every player since 2014.

The jig is up richo, pick up da fone.

$25k a game and they still drop ball and leave yawning gaps that six richos could fit through side by side.

Last edited:

Latest posts