What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Poss

Juniors
Here you go:

carneypom.jpg

It's a lot of cash for a player who bombed out this season.

Hopefully he can find some of his Dally M form next season otherwise he will be crucified on this site by many of the people who are excited about his signing now.

DJShaksta

First Grade
$200k for year 1 and he stays out of the headlines for the wrong reasons.
$500k for year 2.

If he stays out of the headlines and does t go off the rails then him recapturing his 2010 form is likely IMHO.

Hopefully he likes the place and forms some good friendships.

This has to be the most anticipated signing by Shark fans since inception of the Club.

Just look at this thread.

Anyone know of any other comparable signings?

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
I just hope this signing turns into $$$$ for the club. Membership, ticket sales, merchandise...free to air & games WON!!
He could be the messiah...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Awesome signing Sharkies.

As we saw in 2010, Carney at his best is one of the best players in the game. He'll win games, bring in fans and sponsors, and get the Sharks on channel 9.

He's just gotta stay off the piss.

roboshark

Coach
This has to be the most anticipated signing by Shark fans since inception of the Club.

hassan salah??

in all seriousness i think the willie mason to sharks first time around generated a bit of interest

so did sirro back in 1994

cb4

First Grade

Greg Bird coming back sure got some people moist.

My most anticipated signings were Karl Filiga and Nigel Vagana.

Hope Todd trumps them both!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Filiga was a P76.
Vagana was good only in a great team. he had no pace. Did we ever get him that job for life as an architect?
Geez he was shyte.

roboshark

Coach
i wonder if this signing will help or hinder us get a major sponsor....what will hisense do??

if we go into 2012 without a sponsor then we are farged

Latest posts