What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Windy70

Juniors
I think he will step up on field. Playing with Gal. We all know what he is capable of, we just need Flanno and Gal find the "switch" that turns it all on.

Tucky

Juniors
Looking forward to seeing him in the Blue black and white.

We've gotta be worth something to a major sponsor now. Toyota maybe?

I dont think it will hinder sponsership, in the same way Tyson, Warne or Tiger Woods escapades effect their marketability with certain sponsers .Its just got to be sold as a WINNING TEAM now . That shouldn't be too hard IF the development gets approved.In any case as long as sharks back up on any behavior clauses the onus is on Carney ,not the club. If he stuffs up this time he really better get someone to look in his ear and see if theres anyone home.I think at twenty five hes probably growing out of it . Sheesh, even I had curtailed some of my wilder antics by that age and I never had 500,000 incentive.

RgSharks

Juniors
I think this signing will be one of the most significant signings in our history.

Not only does he have the potential to be one of the best players in the NRL, I think we will start attracting more players if everything goes well over the next year or two.

If we keep both Gal and Carney on the field for the majority of the year we should make the eight.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Now to train the wingers & centres how to take advantage of Carneys looping runs. When to cut back in & when to run to the tight hole.
INU!!!!!!

chewsta

First Grade
Reefy, If Tagatese was to learn what you just posted, Tags would be an unstoppable monster!

get pumped fellas .. we are going to rattle a few cages and give this thing a damn good shake ..

great negotiating by the sharks

adamkungl

Immortal
greatest signing by the club ever.
5/8 to match any in the comp.

Be careful ;-) we said the same thing before it crashed and burned....but f**k me if we won that GF Carney would be treated like a god by Roosters fans for all eternity, regardless of what he did in 2011.

Good luck, smack those filthy Stains...

to_ddeath

Coach
Be careful ;-) we said the same thing before it crashed and burned....but f**k me if we won that GF Carney would be treated like a god by Roosters fans for all eternity, regardless of what he did in 2011.

Good luck, smack those filthy Stains...

Yeah right. Every time he played us in your tricolour vomit jerseys, he got completely owned. Can't wait til the next showdown...

T.

Windy70

Juniors
Hope he is reading this thread and uses it to inspire himself. He is getting a shittload of support from the Sharks fans and I truly believe he will do well here. If he helps get us close at all next year I believe the atmosphere will keep him focused on his footy for a long time.

Latest posts