What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
has he officially signed but?
I believe this is a yes, however has it been accepted at NRL HQ?

That to me is the question and old Gallop might just say no.

Kibosh.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Any chance of Aldi paying to rent the entire shopping precinct to be built on the club's carpark and take on Dan Murphy's with the biggest bottle shop in Australia.
Heaven for Carney and beer hill.

Since 73

First Grade
greatest signing by the club ever.
5/8 to match any in the comp.

Yep - be in the top 2 with Gav.
Tho Miller hadn't won Dally M's when we bought him so TC would be the most sensational player at the peak of his powers we've ever snatched.

Yahfrigginhoo! When's round 1?

Madsharkie

First Grade
Great news! f**k I love the bloke already and he hasn't pulled on the jumper yet. Very excited on what he can offer the team, as well as sponsorship, bums on seats etc. Can't hurt with future recruitment either to have a player of his calibre here. Stoked

coolumsharkie

Referee
Look if he signs with us, and we win the comp, farkkkk I will get back on the piss and show Toddy Boy what a real pisshead looks like.

In my drinking prime my biggest complaint was that God only gave me one mouth. He'd already given me two eyes, two arms, two kidneys and two dicks.... why not two mouths.

Everyone should raise their glass and toast to the possible signing of TC

Called :)

newman

First Grade
would you put your company name on Mike Tyson or Shane Warne?

theres the answer

Maccas made shitloads out of the warnie legend burger deal. My gf piloted the whole thing. They loved him and he was a perfect fit for them, despite the risk.

Maccas made shitloads out of the warnie legend burger deal. My gf piloted the whole thing. They loved him and he was a perfect fit for them, despite the risk.

yeah,

but come one newman. Shane Kieth Warne is one of the top 5 australians ever

Latest posts