What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks should beware of some Bulldog supporter provocations

Inferno

Coach
Personally I can't wait to see Loo Loo square off with O'Meley. By all reports he ran over him all night when he was playing for New Zealand A.

Craigshark

First Grade
To be honest, if there are any attacks, i very much doubt they will be made in the Ground, or when the game is on. It will be more like, 15 of them in some backstreet a KM away from the Ground against a family or a couple of nice little Australian/Sharks supporters. If we win, its just gonna get them more worked up.

Quint

Juniors
How many warnings do the Bulldogs get for crowd violence???
I think that if there is trouble ,the Dogs Club could face a hefty fine...
Any thoughts?????

SharkSince72

Juniors
Quint said:
How many warnings do the Bulldogs get for crowd violence???
I think that if there is trouble ,the Dogs Club could face a hefty fine...
Any thoughts?????

I believe the club has still got a suspended sentence hanging over their heads
icon10.gif

sunny

No one should start any trouble and I don't care what their background is or who they bloody support.

carinashark

First Grade
I recon there will definately be a riot at Telsstra stadium! The Shark and Doggies supporters will join ranks and destroy every fast food ( if u could call it food)and lousy supporters gear shop in the place, pile it all on the pitch and set fire to it. That place needs a good clean out!

Rise Against

Being a bulldogs supporter i honestly do urge all fans to come 2 telstra stadium to witness a great local derby. Racism aside, the sharks and dogs have always had very close encounters and id hate to think some kaka racist acts that occured last year should hinder anyones perception of eachothers team. Being a "Mediterranean Descendant" myself and leaving near the shire, i havent lost any respect for the cronulla sharks or their supporters ( i mean why should i? Yes i am maltese but f**k i love australia as much as everyone else does) and i know what did happen on that spiteful day was just stupid and cowardly on both accounts. Lets just move on and enjoy what we all love most

LEAGUE!

hi everyone,

i just wanted to say to all of you not to worry about arguments going on off course im not god so i dont now if there will be one so im hoping not....you have a right to feel safe at the games but so do we bulldogs supporters...all im wishing for is to leave all the unessecary problems out of football and watch a great game of footy...to be honest i was a bit angry reading some of the comments in the first post which was refering to a particular race

go_the_doggies

Juniors
jimmy_the_greek said:
hi everyone,

i just wanted to say to all of you not to worry about arguments going on off course im not god so i dont now if there will be one so im hoping not....you have a right to feel safe at the games but so do we bulldogs supporters...all im wishing for is to leave all the unessecary problems out of football and watch a great game of footy...to be honest i was a bit angry reading some of the comments in the first post which was refering to a particular race

Hii Jim Jim :D

I agree with everything you just said!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
jimmy_the_greek said:
hi everyone,

Well being as though that was AlbertRosenfeld's first and only post in the Sharks forum, I for one, would be questioning his bona fides and motive in making the post. More simply put, I suspect he's a sh*t stirring troll. I very much doubt he is a Sharks fan.

Seeing as though he joined on 19-10-2005 and has 117 posts to his credit yet only saw fit to come into the Sharks forum and attempt to incite trouble with his post nearly three months after joining would make it very doubtful he is a Sharks fan.

Just wanted to point that out :)

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
False Evidence Appearing Real...

thats the problem some of you sharks fans have and its about time yous should get over it in and move on from the past...

just come down to telstra... enjoy a game of footy without fear... and if any of yous have problems with other dogs fans... act on it by telling a police or a security guard in your bay or wherever you are at...