What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks sign Mark Lennon

Disco

Bench
Todays RLW has you guys as signing Manly PL fullback Mark Lennon to provide backup for simmins

What's the go with Toshio Lasesi (sp?), i thought he look okay in the games i've seen

Surely

Post Whore
Disco said:
Todays RLW has you guys as signing Manly PL fullback Mark Lennon to provide backup for simmins

What's the go with Toshio Lasesi (sp?), i thought he look okay in the games i've seen

More importantly what can you tell us about Mark Lennon

Disco

Bench
Surely said:
More importantly what can you tell us about Mark Lennon
Look

His fairly popular with the fans, but in all honestly, he is a career PL player, he would be mid to late 20's now and has only played 1 game in firsts (got injured early)

even when Stewart has been injured, Hicks or Robertson has moved to fullback instead of Lennon being promoted

Surely

Post Whore
Not that i know of Ima, but i'm sure someone with a bit of time on their hands in the next 4 months, can assemble one out of the conf signings thread.

Snorkleburger

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
if you sign other players with names such as McCartney/Harrison and Starkey you will have a very good quartet :)
With all that stuff in your sig I'd reckon your favorite Beatles song is Back in the USSR!!!!

willvillain

Juniors
Disco said:
Look

His fairly popular with the fans, but in all honestly, he is a career PL player, he would be mid to late 20's now and has only played 1 game in firsts (got injured early)

even when Stewart has been injured, Hicks or Robertson has moved to fullback instead of Lennon being promoted

Nonesense, the fact of the matter is that Lennon is a Welsh international.

:)

Tadpole

Juniors
Disco said:

I reckon he looks pretty good in Sharkies Colours!
newsharksrecruitme1.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Had an old fullback in the good old days - Paul Lennon ( I fink )

I remember he was pidgeon toed...... crikey you remember some crap with the passing of time.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Tadpole said:
I reckon he looks pretty good in Sharkies Colours!
newsharksrecruitme1.jpg

THEY ARE NOT SHARK COLOURS.... THEY ARE twinkie COLOURS...

But the player, looks like he gives it his best shot. Looks like he could do with a bit of Help. See he is playing under lights - maybe its another Hard Days Night.....

(Take it away guys --- sorry, but its got to be better then the Port Macquarie Bakery nee Hardware scoop)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Popper

Bench
I just hope they take us on a Magical Mystery Tour. I don't care if they Can't Buy Me Love as long as they can buy us a bloody premiership. :(
OK, OK, I know I sunk pretty low, saying I want us to be like Manly. But I'm just about past the point of caring how anymore.:oops:
Hey, there used to be a bloke who drank at the Sylvania pub about 40 years ago.....looked like Paul McCartney and pulled all the birds. Wasn't you, was it, Quigs. :)

Quigs

Immortal
The Popper said:
I just hope they take us on a Magical Mystery Tour. I don't care if they Can't Buy Me Love as long as they can buy us a bloody premiership. :(
OK, OK, I know I sunk pretty low, saying I want us to be like Manly. But I'm just about past the point of caring how anymore.:oops:
Hey, there used to be a bloke who drank at the Sylvania pub about 40 years ago.....looked like Paul McCartney and pulled all the birds. Wasn't you, was it, Quigs. :)

Sylvania Pub - was a farcan Millers Pub when I was a youngen.... crikey you only drank Millers when the beer strikes were on... cause it was the last thing left. It was like the Phantom Agents and guns - "it was our last resort"

Deadset true story. Was early in the season - We used to have to do a road run when I was playing with Gymea C Grade... 73 I think... (won the comp too) and we ran from Corea Road Oval down past the Sylvania, across Sylvania Waters - up Taren Point Rd, along Parraweena Rd and back to the Oval.

Well quite a few of us had standing orders, we'd have a schooie at the Sylvania and one at the Taren Point..... Wed go back after training and settle our account.. Tues at one Pub and then Thurs at the other.

Oh to be that fit again.... memories...

It was a real Long and Winding Road arrrhhhhh Yesterday

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs