What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks sign Snowden

Sloth

Juniors
Grats on the siging guys, you do have 2 quality props with him and Douglas. You just need to work on those backs now, especialy around the halves.

perverse

Referee
smart move by the Sharks. his value is already high, and it will only continue to soar over the next 12 months. the Knights would definitely make a big play for him if the opportunity arose.

of course, i'm extremely disappointed. of all the juniors we've ever let go... this one is one of the worst in our history. really hurts to see him succeed so much in another jersey... especially when our own prop situation is so dire.

of course i am happy for him, though. he deserves to stick it up our club.

Last edited:
smart move by the Sharks. his value is already high, and it will only continue to soar over the next 12 months. the Knights would definitely make a big play for him if the opportunity arose.

of course, i'm extremely disappointed. of all the juniors we've ever let go... this one is one of the worst in our history. really hurts to see him succeeded so much in another jersey... especially when our own prop situation is so dire.

I really do think the Club saved his career.

We got him fitter and gave him a regular First Grade gig which obviously gave him the incentive to change his bad on field discipline and lose that weight that made him look quite cumbersome.

Your Club has picked a handy player from our juniors in Kyle O'Donnell. Sure he will give you value in future years.

perverse

Referee
I really do think the Club saved his career.

We got him fitter and gave him a regular First Grade gig which obviously gave him the incentive to change his bad on field discipline and lose that weight that made him look quite cumbersome.

Your Club has picked a handy player from our juniors in Kyle O'Donnell. Sure he will give you value in future years.
i think Ricky Stuart saved his career. Ricky was trying to get Kade as a 16 year old. any coach that recognised his amazing junior credentials and pushed him hard enough would have got similar results imo.

i will be surprised if KOD ends up being half the player that Kade Snowden will be by the end of their respective careers. pleasantly surprised, of course, if he gives that potential at our club.