What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks supporters

Jimbo

Immortal
It's a fair assumption. They're both ghettos.

Can you tell me where I can find a map that tells me where St George is then? Or do you just follow your nose?

dimitri said:
Jimbo said:
This is an example of someone's delusional opinion being at odds with reality. :roll:

just like how ignorant shirites

think their area is beautiful

when in actual fact they have never been anywhere else

engadine, bangor, menai, woronora heights,

wow

what great places to live

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny becaue its true :lol:

Rexxy

Coach
Well despite your racist overtones, I'll tell you.

It starts at Arncliffe (A) and runs to Bega (B)

In Sydney, the homeland is made up of the Councils of Rockdale, Kogarah and Hurstville. It goes as far west as Riverwood. Think Cooks River to Georges River.

Most Shire people can't afford to live in the St George City Area with the median price of houses in areas like Kogarah, Hurstville, Brighton, Oatley, Lugarno higher than that for comparable areas such as Kirrawee, Sutho and that new Meriton suburb called Caringbah.

You can also get a proper coffee in the St George area as well as fine Laksa's, Pides, Tofu, cabbage rolls, baklava, dim sum etc etc. I'm sure your culinary tastes hardly trouble the pimple faces at the Food Court at Wesfield Miranda.

Our annexed Sudatenland area runs all the way down the Coast, except for an incosequential blip of a few klicks.

The South Coast is regarded as one of Australias most scenic areas, complete with a City built on a hard work ethic. Many historic building grace the streets of the Gong. the sort of Victorian places long since pulled dopwn by Shire folk and replaced with faux Spanish/Chinese/Tudor monstrosities. I grew up in Sylvania Waters so i know how badt kitch white trash taste can be. The Shire and Pauline hanson deserve each other.

Which brings me to tolerance. The Sydney part of our catchment is diverse and vibrant. Solid Greek and Italian families, mixing with Anglos, Vietnamese and Chinese. St george is an intriguing fresh Vienna loaf topped with sesame seeds or poppy.

The Shire is stale old Buttercup White.

Poor old Dumbo. Hemmed in on all sides. But you may have to catch one of those big planes that keep all you Shirefolk awake. Your team is going to spend 1/2 their home games on the Gold Coast.

SaintTPP

First Grade
You know what makes me laugh, is that there is more Saints supporters living in the Shire than Sharks supporters :lol: And I know because I live in the Shire.

Sharkie73

Bench
You chose to enter a joint venture, Ha what a load of crap It was a case do it or end up like the souths. By the way how can your offical records state 15 premierships when St George don't exist any more. If you have forgoten its St George ILLAWARRA. A new club with no premierships or is it the case that ILLAWARRA have 15 premierships as well. As to why the sharks went to super league it wasn't as your ill informed Quote stated because we couldn't stay afloat its because the club sore that it was the way to go ahead. Its not our falt our club knows how to manage there funds unlike yours because if you had St George would still be standing alone just like Souths.
You have a nice day Dimitri :D and go you Steel Dragons hahahahaha

The whole premise of your argument is faulty – St George does exist.

You obviously don't have a clue about that which you are talking so to yourself a favour and keep your mouth shut so as not to confirm your own ignorance.

Booyah

Bench
Biglance said:
sharks fans when u do win a premiership ill buy u a big mac

When you score a life I'll buy you a Big Mac Meal. Sound good?

Anyway, back to the topic, its nice to see that some footy fans, who aren't Sharks, have genuine respect for a bloke like Peachey who gives so much back to the Juniors and the game as a whole.

I can't speak for the rest of the Sharks fans, but when Thompson went AWOL, I felt sorry for the bloke. I gained a whole new respect for him when I heard about him taking a Paycut to keep his mates at the club and how he pays out of his own pocket to support a scholarship for young kids from the bush.

He reminds me a bit of Peachey with all his hard work for the game itself, rather then the club he plays for.

A good person is still a good person, regardless of what footy team he plays for.

SirShire

First Grade
Eat all the f**ken tofu you want, wanker.

*edited - NB, not even a hint of threats allowed in this forum, thank you. W*

Buzz Boy

Juniors
Love your sig Booyah... those Greek chicks do like it up the duff.

How is it an insult to Dimitri ?

;-)

izzo

Juniors
It is quite funny as St. George-Illawarra supporters are telling the Cronulla-Sutherland supporters to win a premiership. But both Clubs have not won a single premiership. Hopefully these staunch supporters of both sides come to an agreement one day that they have been screwed over in the past few years.
1. Cronulla - Joining Superleague
2. St. George - Merging and losing 15 premierships
3. Illawarra - Could of just singed up the best St. George players instead of merging.
4. South Sydney - Have Won more premierships than the Shire , St. George and Illwarra Areas all put together.

8)

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo said:
It is quite funny as St. George-Illawarra supporters are telling the Cronulla-Sutherland supporters to win a premiership.
Show me one post where Saints supporters have told Cronulla to win a premiership.

izzo said:
But both Clubs have not won a single premiership.
Incorrect, Saints... the Dragons have won 15 premierships.

izzo said:
South Sydney - Have Won more premierships than the Shire , St. George and Illwarra Areas all put together.
lol... so now its all about Souths.... :lol:
You're as bad as the phin.

How many grand finals has your team been in?
How many club championships have Souths won?
Saints win hands down.

How many games are your team winning? Don't stir the wooden spoon too much izzo. :lol:

Rexxy

Coach
Salmon said:
Eat all the f***en tofu you want, wanker.

*edited - NB, not even a hint of threats allowed in this forum, thank you. W*

Salmon. Man or Mousse? LOL

izzo

Juniors
St. George Dragons - Dead Club - 15 Premierships
Illawarra Steelers - Dead Club - 0 Premierships
St. George-Illawarra Dragons - New Club - 0 Premierships
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks - Active Club - 0 Premierships
South Sydney Rabbitohs - Active Club - 20 Premierships

To Willow - Big Lance went about Buying a Big Mac when the Sharks win a premiership , Many Dragqueens have said go n win a premiership cronulla.

izzo

Juniors
Willow said:
You didnt answer the questions.

yeh Souths have Won the Most Premierships , St. George Might have one the most Grand Finals but if you can recall in the early periods of NSWRL their were no Grand Finals or if it was a draw who ever came First on the Table won the Grand Final.

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
sharks fans when u do win a premiership ill buy u a big mac

Come on Pig Lance ill be happy to buy you a pair of $50 Board Shorts when Illawarra Socks make the 8