What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks supporters

Anonymous

Juniors
Whats the deal with the Peach? I always reckoned he was the best thing you had going for you.
Is the kid allright?

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Probably because Hodges packed up his gear and ran. Where Peach gave everyone some notice.

A True Man vs a Little Boy.

Anonymous

Juniors
I keep forgetting its all about the Napoleonic Wars.
FMD phinny, is there a thread on these forums which doesnt involve the Roosters?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Isn't it a sad state of affairs for Les Scummaires that this thread is on our board & not theirs??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint said:
Isn't it a sad state of affairs for Les Scummaires that this thread is on our board & not theirs??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Not really, mate - we had a discussion on it on our forum too. Willow asked a question about a Sharks player he has some respect for. Don't see what's sad about that.

LOL, last of the big spenders, lance. :lol:

I think we'll all be too busy celebrating when that day comes so your $3 (or whatever it is) is safe. ;-)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Hodges was having a cry over his girlfriend - Peachey is MARRIED and has a family. And he's done more for the community and rugby league than Hodges ever will.

dimitri

First Grade
I think we'll all be too busy celebrating when that day comes so your $3 (or whatever it is) is safe

due to inflation

the time the cronulla scum finally win a premiership

big macs will cost almost $20

dimitri said:
I think we'll all be too busy celebrating when that day comes so your $3 (or whatever it is) is safe

due to inflation

the time the cronulla scum finally win a premiership

big macs will cost almost $20

I see. And what are the Powerball numbers for tomorrow night, Oh wise one? ;-)

dimitri

First Grade
why dont you guess

you probably have a better chance than your team winning a premiership